I love meal delivery kit services. I’ve tried over 12 different services at this point (see a meal delivery service review comparison) and love how they allow me to try new things I normally wouldn’t and deliver everything I need to make a meal to my door step. It’s a huge convenience and time saver. Meal delivery kits have also really taught me about portion control and have been great during our weight loss journey. So I wanted to share a list of healthy meal delivery services.
I’m going to share my 6 favorite options for healthy meal delivery services in this review. Everyone has a slightly different definition of what “healthy” means, but there is definitely the right service out there for you.
- Sun Basket offers organic and healthy options.
- They also have the option for you to pick meals under a certain calorie count. This is especially helpful if you are trying to limit your caloric intake.
- Chose from Paleo, Lean & Clean, and Gluten-Free and more healthy meal delivery menus (18 different recipes to choose from.)
- They now have ‘Fresh and Easy’ where it’s healthy heat and eat, minimal prep.
- I love the magazine that they include with their orders, it includes the recipes in your box, as well as other healthy recipes and mealtime health related things. It’s like getting a magazine with your order.
- This service has plans for both Weight Watchers and Whole 30. Again, you are also able to pick meals under a certain calorie count.
- 11 weekly recipes to choose from
- Plans include vegetarian, weight watchers, whole 30, under 500 calories, plant forward, carb conscious and Mediterranean.
- Green Chef is a great option if eating organic is important to you. They are a certified organic company.
- They offer great plans for people who are following specific diets, such as Keto or Paleo. They have a Keto/Paleo plan, a balanced living plan, and a plant-powered plan.
- They offer 9 weekly menu recipe options.
- If you’re not necessarily looking for full meals, but rather snacks or breakfast on the go, Daily Harvest is perfect for you.
- They offer smoothies, flatbreads, soups, lattes and more! Packed with superfoods, this service is a fun one that’s a bit different than all of the rest. They even have ice cream!
- Fresh n Lean provides the option to order super healthy, already cooked meals. So these are simply heat and eat!
- I love that they offer breakfast/lunch/dinner and snack options!
- Great for the person who is constantly on the go, but still trying to eat better. They did some re-branding as well, so you can check that out on their website.
- They also offer a la carte options which I love.
- Overall, I love the Home Chef meal delivery service, for a number of reasons (their food just tastes the best and my family loves their meals and I like that they pack meat in a separate bag!).
- When I’m trying to eat healthier, I especially love that they offer on-the-go salads where you just simple combine all of the ingredients together. They also offer great family meals if everyone doesn’t want to eat salads.
- If you want to order Home Chef, you can use code 40SweetPhi for $40 off your first two orders, $30 off the first and $10 off the second.
So, if you’re resolving to be healthier, but time is still a struggle, healthy meal delivery services are a great option!