Do you ask yourself “what should I make for Thanksgiving?” and then put off answering the question until the last minute? Well, I’m here to help offer some Thanksgiving recipe suggestions that will help make your Thanksgiving the most delicious one yet!
- 5 ingredient goat cheese and honey appetizer – LOVE this one for a super easy, last minute appetizer. No cooking required
- Sweet potato chips – my hubby makes these every year for Thanksgiving. It’s become a tradition, and I think there would be upheaval if we didn’t make them.
- Hot cheesy BLT dip – omg THIS DIP you guys! It’s so yummy, totally worthy of an appearance on the Thanksgiving menu
- Simple roasted squash and sweet potatoes –
- 5 ingredient broccoli divine – a favorite since I was little, this recipe is even included in my cookbook!
- 5 ingredient cheesy cauliflower bake – this one is a slight variation on the broccoli divine and is make with cauliflower and is super yummy
- Roasted carrots with honey pesto and quark – a unique sweet and savory carrot side dish, sooo good!
- Loaded mashed potatoes – ummm….mashed potatoes taken to the next level with this recipe. If you’re looking for a simple mashed potato recipe with a secret ingredient that makes them perfect every time, there’s one in my cookbook I would highly highly recommend.
- Super simple 5 ingredient turkey – that’s right! THE PERFECT TURKEY is only 5 ingredients away!
- Easy mushroom gravy – have you ever made homemade gravy? I promise it’s really easy!
- 5 ingredient Thanksgiving pumpkin pie – a classic, and SO EASY to make!
- Coffee crumble apple pie – a little twist on a crumble apple pie, it’s like having a coffee cake and apple pie together. So good!
- Strawberries and cream icebox pie – I love making this pie ahead of time, it goes so well as a refreshing dessert
- The best salted caramel chocolate chip cookies – these cookies are the biggest crowd pleaser ever, why not make them when everyone is gathered?
- Vegan squash coconut cakes – a vegan dessert which is super yummy and perfect for Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving leftover skillet – what to do with those leftovers? Easy, make them into a skillet!!
Sign up for email updates and get a free eCookbook with our top 25 recipes!