Do you ask yourself “what should I make for Thanksgiving?” and then put off answering the question until the last minute? Well, I’m here to help offer some Thanksgiving recipe suggestions that will help make your Thanksgiving the most delicious one yet!
- Thanksgiving snack board – a super fun way to make sure your guests are fed before the big meal.
- Seasoned oyster crackers – so easy and quick to make
- 5 Ingredient squash burrata salad – this salad is beautiful and delicious, so we’ll call it a win-win!
- Cheesy bacon dip – this is the best dip ever and is always a crowd favorite.
- Sweet potato chips – my hubby makes these every year for Thanksgiving. It’s become a tradition, and I think there would be upheaval if we didn’t make them.
- 5 ingredient goat cheese and honey appetizer – LOVE this one for a super easy, last minute appetizer. No cooking required.
- 5 Ingredient mini carrot cheddar cheese balls – a sneakily healthy dish that even the kids will love!
- Candied nuts – also make a great hostess gift!
- Thanksgiving salad – a flexible recipe with nuts and candied seeds
- 5 Ingredient cinnamon spice roasted carrots – a festive play on an easy carrot recipe.
- 5 Ingredient slow cooker sweet potato casserole – slow cookers are great for saving space on Thanksgiving day. Use yours to make this classic dish.
- Roasted squash and sweet potatoes – for the health-nut at the dinner table.
- Broccoli divine – this is a holiday staple for my family.
- Loaded mashed potatoes – ummm….mashed potatoes taken to the next level with this recipe. If you’re looking for a simple mashed potato recipe with a secret ingredient that makes them perfect every time, there’s one in my cookbook I would highly highly recommend.
- Classic cranberry sauce – definitely better than out of the can, ha!
- Easy mushroom gravy – have you ever made homemade gravy? I promise it’s really easy!
- How to make a Thanksgiving turkey – this recipe is so simple and perfect for someone who has never cooked a turkey before.
- Simple 5 ingredient turkey – nothing better than only 5 ingredients!
- Or take a shortcut with a turkey breast – made in an Air Fryer or Instant Pot.
- 5 Ingredient brown sugar pie – a tasty pie that is super easy to make and a great alternative to pumpkin.
- Cranberry walnut crumb dessert bars – pie isn’t always the answer and when you need an alternative dessert, this is the one to try.
- Mini no bake cheesecake bites – super easy and fun to bring to a party
- Pumpkin pecan pie – mixing the two most classic desserts for one delicious one.
- 5 ingredient Thanksgiving pumpkin pie – a classic, and SO EASY to make!
- Back of the bottle Karo corn syrup pecan pie – I took the recipe directly from the bottle and it was delicious!
What’s on your menu for this year’s Thanksgiving?
Lindsay @ The Live-In Kitchen says
Thanks for the ideas, what a perfectly simple list!
So glad you like the list, hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving 🙂
I’m excited for Thanksgiving and will DEFINETELY be checking your blog for ideas and inspiration. Your 5 ingredient pumpkin pie looks fantastic!
Thank you so much, so glad you like the recipes. Hope you have an amazing Thanksgiving 🙂
Rony Jahid says
Much better options you gave here Philia! All Thanksgiving meals are so beautiful & you present nice way. Lot of thanks for this lovely post.
Rony Jahid says
That`s all right, have a beautiful time.
So excited Thanksgiving is next week! You have some awesome options!! I love cooking Thanksgiving meal before the big day, but we’re pretty traditional in our menu the day of 🙂
I’m so excited too, traditional dishes are always amazing. I bet your meal is going to be delish 🙂