In this weeks meal plan you will find quick and easy recipes, a fun coffee recipe and a yummy muffin recipe for the whole week!
Notes from this week’s meal plan:
- Chocolate chips make everything better if you ask me, but if you would like to try something else, this recipe would work great with raisins or even dried cherries. Or any mixture of those items!
- If you don’t have an air fryer, bake muffins in a muffin pan in an oven at 350 for 28 minutes.
- Serve by itself, with crackers, on a sandwich or in a lettuce wrap!
- Serve on top of rice, pasta, or gnocchi
- When you add the ingredients to hot coffee, they melt, but if you’re making this into an iced coffee, you need to make it into a coffee creamer and then pour it over coffee, so that the brown sugar melts!
- A note on BAKING POWDER – make sure it doesn’t contain aluminum in the ingredients. After I received a few complaints about a weird sour taste I made and remade them testing them and could never replicate the taste until one random weekend when I made them they tasted just awful. Turns out it was a new baking powder I was using that was off brand. Apparently sometimes they add aluminum in the form of sodium aluminum phosphate and/or sodium aluminum sulfate – it’s sometimes added to double-acting baking powder to make it heat sensitive. Aluminum in baking powder is not harmful, but it can leave a slightly metallic and bitter/sour taste in your mouth, so please check your baking powder!
- You could grill the chicken, if grilling the chicken, I would recommend leaving the chicken breasts whole and not slicing the chicken into small pieces.