If you’re on the hunt for the best quick and easy chicken tacos with pineapple salsa recipe, you’ve come to the right place. These chicken tacos are super delicious and topped with a delicious pineapple salsa and are ready in under half an hour!
I’m all about quick and easy dinners, and I’m all about tacos. I love tacos whether it’s the best ground turkey tacos, Korean beef BBQ tacos, or slow cooker chicken tacos, there’s something about tacos that I never grow tired of.
I had some fresh pineapple and was craving a good fruit salsa (I love this watermelon salsa in the summertime) and this recipe came together. I’ve made it numerous times now and just absolutely love how quick and easy these chicken tacos with pineapple salsa are!
How to make the best quick and easy chicken tacos with pineapple salsa and variations:
- Cut chicken into strips (helps them cook faster) and add seasonings
- You can marinate the chicken, or just stir up the ingredients and cook it right away
- You can cook the chicken in a skillet (I like a cast iron skillet to really get the brown color/flavor) or grill it (don’t cut it into little strips if grilling)
- You can use chicken breasts or chicken thighs
- You can use pineapple or mango for the salsa
- You can use corn or flour tortillas (I prefer flour tortillas for this recipe)
- You can use green onions instead of cilantro
These tacos are perfect for a quick and easy weeknight dinner. I love that I can marinate the chicken in the fridge ahead of time (if I remember or have time) or make the chicken right away. Either way, these chicken tacos are super flavorful.
Next time you’re searching for a chicken tacos recipe everyone will enjoy, pick up the ingredients for these amazing quick and easy chicken tacos with pineapple salsa. They’re super flavorful and sure to become a family favorite!
Other recipes you might enjoy:
- Steak Tacos with Cranberry Salsa Recipe
- Easy Sweet Chili Fish Tacos Recipe
- Steak Fajita Tacos for Two
*You could grill the chicken, if grilling the chicken, I would recommend leaving the chicken breasts whole and not slicing the chicken into small pieces. Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.
Serving Size: 2 tacos
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 506Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 141mgSodium: 741mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 4gSugar: 6gProtein: 46g
*You could grill the chicken, if grilling the chicken, I would recommend leaving the chicken breasts whole and not slicing the chicken into small pieces.
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.
What’s your favorite quick and easy meal to make? Let me know in the comments below!