In this week’s meal plan, we’re prepping everything you need for a hearty breakfast, lunch and dinner plus plenty for leftovers!
Notes from this week’s meal plan:
English Muffin Pizzas
- We had some fun with these and made them into animal faces – the kids loved it!
Vegetarian Japanese Pan Noodles
- To make crispy tofu, all you do is toss extra firm tofu in a little corn starch, and then sear it in a pan in a little bit of oil and a little bit of the sauce you’ve made for the noodles.
5 ingredient parmesan chorizo muffin
- This muffin is a great lunch or snack. And is delicious with any chili or soup recipes.
- You could make these muffins with sausage instead of chorizo for a more mild flavor.
- Be sure to thoroughly stir chorizo into the batter so it’s evenly distributed and you get a bit in each bite.
- These muffins use a self-rising flour. If you don’t have a self-rising flour, you can simply use flour and 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- If you don’t have a cooling rack, simply pop the muffins part way out of the pan. This allows the residual cooking to stop.
French peasant bread
- This is a super simple, no-knead bread recipe.
- Be sure to score the top of the bread to allow the bread to properly bake and expand in the oven.
3 Ingredient Banana Pancakes
- Various topping options include: maple syrup, powdered sugar, fresh sliced strawberries or blueberries mixed with sugar, chopped toasted walnuts or pecans and honey, Greek yogurt mixed with honey
- Recipe can easily be doubled, tripled, quadrupled depending on how many bananas you have.
5 Ingredient Chicken Salad Recipe
- Great for meal prep
- Use rotisserie chicken as a shortcut
- You can put it on bread and make a sandwich or even top a bed of lettuce with the chicken salad, for the low carb version of lunch.
Mini Meatloaves Sheet Pan Meal
- These mini meatloaves can be made with any ground meat that you have on hand (chicken, turkey, beef)!
Leave a Reply