- 1 rotisserie chicken
- Greek yogurt
- Lemon juice
- Fresh or dried basil
- Quick and Easy Chicken Tacos with Pineapple Salsa
- 5 Ingredient Healthy Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken and Quinoa
- Healthy & Filling Grilled Chicken Green Goddess Cobb Salad
5 Ingredient Chicken Salad Recipe
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken skin removed (chicken from 1 rotisserie chicken)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise reduced fat
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice juice from 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil finely chopped (or 2 teaspoons dried basil)
- Shred chicken, place in a bowl
- Add mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, lemon juice and basil to the bowl with chicken and stir together
I really do request this all the time. I do not even like chicken salad, but I love this chicken salad!
Actually seeing this post makes me sad that we are out and I want more now. I better go get us a chicken!
This comment made my day, thank you honey!! I’ll definitely have to make it again soon.