I’ve got something fun for you and I’m so excited to share it, a 5 day family meal plan & shopping list! I bet a lot of us are having challenges coming up with creative meals to cook, especially during this time. So my hope is that this 5 day family meal plan and shopping list is helpful for you!
Sometimes coming up with what to cook day in and day out gets exhausting. And since many of us are spending much more time at home, instead of making 1-2 meals a day, you are now probably making 3 fulls meals, plus plenty of snacks. I hope you enjoy this family meal plan and that it will make things a touch easier for you!
I’ve been working on this project for weeks and now seemed like the perfect time to share it. I’ve put together five days of recipes; breakfast, lunch and dinner. And I’ve even included a few snack options to enjoy throughout the week.
To design this 5- day family meal plan, I thought through each day and what foods might compliment each other, make the best leftovers (if there are any), not make you eat eggs four days in a row etc. Plus, these are all things we make in our house weekly so I know they are all delicious and many of them are kid-approved!
HERE ARE THE RECIPES IN THE 5-DAY FAMILY MEAL PLAN
- Quick and healthy breakfast cookies – enjoy with smoothies!
- Ham and Swiss sandwich with maple mustard mayo
- Hot honey baked chicken sheet pan dinner
BONUS 5-DAY FAMILY MEAL PLAN & SHOPPING LIST
I loved putting this list together and it was so useful for me and our family, that I decided to put together another week of bonus recipes! These recipes are ones that I felt like you needed to know and I think you’ll have fun making. Enjoy 5 extra breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes, along with more snacks for you to choose from! And the bonus recipes even include dessert options, which we all love, and a shopping list!.
You can download the bonus recipe and shopping list below
RECIPES IN THE BONUS 5-DAY FAMILY MEAL PLAN
- Sweet cream iced coffee
- Make ahead freezer quiche
- Easy banana bread muffins
- 5 ingredient healthy yogurt breakfast bowls
- Sour cherry muffins
- 5 ingredient tomato, white bean and noodle soup
- 5 ingredient healthy slow cooker buffalo chicken and quinoa
- Pepperoni pasta salad
- 5 ingredient spinach, hummus, feta wraps
- Grilled chicken green goddess cobb salad
- 5 ingredient pesto salmon
- 5 ingredient cheesy beef and egg noodle casserole
- Chicken tacos with pineapple salsa
- 5 ingredient baked chicken parmesan pasta
- Sweet and Spicy turkey sloppy joes
- Almond butter date pepita granola bars
- Bananas foster chex mix
- Kids snack ideas
- Banana snack cake with greek yogurt frosting
- 5 ingredient peanut butter pretzel energy bites
- Best salted caramel chocolate chip cookies
- Raspberry cream cheese swirl brownies
- Easy dessert recipe with pie peaches
If this sounds great to you, click here to get your full copy of the meal plan, including a grocery list (and click here for the bonus meal plan & shopping list)! With the meal plan and grocery lists, you can easily place your online grocery order, wait for your delivery (or curbside pickup) and get cooking in no time – no extra thought required! Cheers to making cooking during quarantine fun and stress free!