The perfect season for soup is all year round if you ask us, but fall and winter are certainly the more traditional options. So when that chilly air hits and you’re looking for a something warm and hearty, check out our 14 favorite soup recipes.
- This soup is a perfect seasonal option and great to keep in the freezer/prep in advance. Plus, you’ll find that this recipe has a tasty little kick that will stand out above the rest.
- A great option for a healthy soup, this vegetarian option is made in the slow cooker. This soup is gluten free and great to re-heat for leftovers throughout the week.
- We’re so used to seeing potato soup always being made with bacon (which we love), but how about a recipe without bacon? This soup is a great option for a hearty, vegetarian soup.
- You can never have enough options for potato soup and this one has bacon! Plus, take a peak at the recipe to see what trick we’re using to make this soup a bit healthier than a traditional potato soup. Plus, you’ll have a tasty soup ready in under 30 minutes!
Tomato, white bean and noodle soup
- When your’e scrambling for an easy dinner, this 5 ingredient recipe is perfect. Each ingredient is likely something you already have in your pantry and this soup comes together to be a super affordable dish.
- It’s up for debate, but we think chili counts as a soup and this white chicken option is delicious no matter what you think! You can have this recipe ready in under an hour and it’ll be packed with flavor.
- Another soup made in an Instant Pot, which means you’ll have dinner made super simple on any night of the week. Don’t worry, you can also make this recipe in a slow cooker!
- You know what they say, an oldie but a goodie. That perfectly describes this chicken soup recipe.
Instant Pot chicken and turmeric soup
- This savory soup is a recipe that is not only anti-inflamatory, but vibrant and full of flavor! Phi and her family enjoy this soup all winter long.
Instant Pot chicken and dumplings soup
- Ben’s favorite soup, this chicken and dumplings soup is less brothy and more hearty which is the way we love it! You can learn how to make it in an Instant Pot or on the stovetop.
Corn cauliflower chowder with bacon
- When you’re chilled to your bones, a chowder is exactly what you need! And you know how we said soup is for any season, this chowder is a great example! Fresh seasonal corn in the summer or frozen in the winter. Delicious both ways!
- How do you make vegetarian chili? With eggplant of course! This recipe is packed with healthy ingredients and yields plenty for leftovers.
- Easy, inexpensive and great for the family! This is another recipe from the archives of SweetPhi.com, but it still turns out delicious every time.
- You can make this chili con carne in an Instant Pot or slow cooker, making it a great versatile option for any day of the week. Plus, this chili recipe has no beans and is packed with flavor!
Leave a Reply