It’s the time of year for picnics, parties, potlucks and celebrations of all kinds, so we put together 15 recipes with fruit to bring to a party!
These recipes are great ways to use up fresh fruit from the farmer’s market or even fruit that is going bad. Plus, you can easily adjust the recipes to feed a few people or to feed a crowd!
- This salsa is a twist on salsa or pico de gallo that will quickly become a favorite.
- A real crowd pleaser, these whole wheat fruit pizza cookies are the perfect healthy-yet-delicious treat!
- Have a ton of leftover watermelon, raspberries, peaches, strawberries, and blueberries? Throw them into this fruit punch!
- This drink is so refreshing and can be made with rose or white wine.
- This is a super easy peach crumble recipe that comes together in a flash with a delicious crumble made of oats, butter and brown sugar!
- An easy recipe for blueberry pie that has a graham cracker crust, made with only 5 ingredients.
- Perfect for making the most out of berry season, and made with only 5 ingredients!
- This cake is so light, bright and flavorful made with almond flour and honey lemon coated summer berries!
- This will add a really nice, refreshing, healthy option to any party! Easily adjust the recipe to serve a few or a crowd.
- This salad is packed full of vibrant flavors, not to mention beautiful colors, and is the perfect combination of fruits and vegetables in a salad!
- The perfect recipe to use up fruit that’s about to go bad or is even a little bruised.
- This sweet and tart salad is great for making ahead!
- An easy spinach salad with fruit, nuts, cheese and homemade dressing!
- Summery, unique, so, so good and made with sourdough croutons.
- The perfect combination of cooling melon and refreshing cucumber with a twist of lime sparkling water makes for a delicious non-alcoholic summertime drink!