It’s the time of year for picnics, parties, potlucks and celebrations of all kinds, so we put together 15 recipes with fruit to bring to a party!
These recipes are great ways to use up fresh fruit from the farmer’s market or even fruit that is going bad. Plus, you can easily adjust the recipes to feed a few people or to feed a crowd!
- This salsa is a twist on salsa or pico de gallo that will quickly become a favorite.
Whole wheat fruit pizza cookies
- A real crowd pleaser, these whole wheat fruit pizza cookies are the perfect healthy-yet-delicious treat!
- Have a ton of leftover watermelon, raspberries, peaches, strawberries, and blueberries? Throw them into this fruit punch!
- This drink is so refreshing and can be made with rose or white wine.
- This is a super easy peach crumble recipe that comes together in a flash with a delicious crumble made of oats, butter and brown sugar!
- An easy recipe for blueberry pie that has a graham cracker crust, made with only 5 ingredients.
- Perfect for making the most out of berry season, and made with only 5 ingredients!
- This cake is so light, bright and flavorful made with almond flour and honey lemon coated summer berries!
- This will add a really nice, refreshing, healthy option to any party! Easily adjust the recipe to serve a few or a crowd.
Rainbow Salad with Blood Orange Dressing
- This salad is packed full of vibrant flavors, not to mention beautiful colors, and is the perfect combination of fruits and vegetables in a salad!
Peach Plum Blueberry Crumble Pie
- The perfect recipe to use up fruit that’s about to go bad or is even a little bruised.
- This sweet and tart salad is great for making ahead!
- An easy spinach salad with fruit, nuts, cheese and homemade dressing!
Peach and Tomato Panzanella Salad
- Summery, unique, so, so good and made with sourdough croutons.
- The perfect combination of cooling melon and refreshing cucumber with a twist of lime sparkling water makes for a delicious non-alcoholic summertime drink!
Tartan Fish And Chips says
I love food blogs. Thanks for taking out your precious time for collecting the best food blogs around the world in one place.
Thats really helpful for all the foodies in the world.
So glad you enjoy the content.