I’m sharing this amazingly delicious 5 Ingredient Peach Crumble Pie for this week’s Five Ingredient Friday. It just so happens that today is National Pi Day (no, I didn’t misspell Pie) which celebrates the mathematics symbol Pi (Greek letter “π”) and is celebrated on March 14th (3/14) around the world, so I just had to share a Pie recipe (also, please note that when scheduling this post I scheduled it to be published at 3:14 lol, I really got in the spirit).
This 5 Ingredient Peach Crumble Pie is warm, comforting, delicious, simple to make…I could go on and on about how much I loved it and how I would be totally fine eating this for breakfast-lunch-and-dinner, but I’m going to keep it short and sweet (like the pie) and get to some pictures of how it’s made and the recipe.
- 2 Cans 14.5 oz Peaches-no sugar added, drained
- 2 Cups Gingersnaps crushed (Brand I used was Nyakers from World Market)
- 1 Cup Oats
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 5 Tbs Butter melted
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray a pie pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine 1 1/2 Cups Crushed Gingersnaps, 1/4 Cup sugar, 3 Tbs of melted butter and stir until it is a crumbly consistency. Press into the bottom and sides of the pie pan. Bake for 7 min. Remove from oven and with a fork press sides up again.
- In a bowl combine drained peaches (ok if there is a little liquid), 1/4 Cup sugar, 1/2 Cup Oats.
- In another bowl combine remaining 1/4 Cup sugar, 1/2 Cup oats, 1/2 Cup Gingersnaps and remaining 2 Tbs melted butter, mix it into a coarse crumble.
- Spoon peaches into the pie crust, and then sprinkle the crumble over the peaches. Bake for 50 minutes. Allow to cool for 20 minutes then enjoy!
Since it is Five Ingredient Friday, I just had to throw in 5 Amazing Sweetphi Pie Recipes:
3. Cherry Pie
I’d love to hear from you-what’s your favorite kind of pie?