Are you looking for a quick and flavorful dinner that requires minimal effort and ingredients? Look no further! This 5-Ingredient Salmon Sheet Pan Dinner is not only easy to make but also incredibly delicious. With the perfect combination of yellow potatoes, small tomatoes, a salmon fillet, extra virgin olive oil, and Greek seasoning, this recipe is sure to become a family favorite. Let’s dive into how to create this mouthwatering dish.
Why this sheet pan salmon recipe is amazing
- Easy prep
- Easy clean up
- High protein
- Perfect flavors
One of the standout features of this recipe is its minimal preparation time. With just five ingredients, you can have everything chopped, seasoned, and ready for the oven in no time. The simplicity of the preparation makes it a go-to option for busy weeknights when you crave a homemade meal without the fuss.
The beauty of a sheet pan dinner lies not only in its preparation but also in its easy cleanup. By lining the sheet pan with parchment paper or lightly greasing it, you minimize the mess and make post-dinner cleanup a breeze. This means more time to enjoy your meal and less time spent washing dishes.
- Yellow Potatoes
- Small Tomatoes
- Salmon Fillet
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Greek Seasoning
Steps to make this sheet pan meal:
- Step 1: Preheat the oven to 425
- Step 2: Prepare the sheet pan-spray with cooking spray or line with parchment paper
- Step 3: Chop the ingredients – cut the potatoes into 1/2-3/4 inch cubes
- Step 4: Put on sheet pan-put potatoes and tomatoes on the sheet pan
- Step 5: Drizzle with some of the olive oil and Seasoning – drizzle the ingredients with olive oil and sprinkle on Greek seasoning
- Step 6: Bake at 425°F for 12 minutes, remove from oven and add the salmon to the sheet pan and drizzle salmon with remaining evoo and seasoning
- Step 7: Reduce heat to 350°F and continue baking for 20 minutes
- Step 8: Serve and enjoy
With just a handful of ingredients and a simple two-step baking process, this 5-Ingredient Salmon Sheet Pan Dinner is a perfect solution for busy weeknights. The yellow potatoes, small tomatoes, salmon fillet, extra virgin olive oil, and Greek seasoning come together to create a harmonious and satisfying meal.
5 ingredient salmon sheet pan meal
- 5-7 medium yellow potatoes about 1.5-2lbs, peeled and chopped into 1/2-3/4 cubes
- 1 1/2 cups small tomatoes like grape or cherry tomatoes, (12 oz about 2 cups)
- 2 lbs salmon fillet
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Greek seasoning or homemade - a mix of oregano, dill, garlic powder, salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425°F
- Spray sheet pan with cooking spray or line it with parchment paper to prevent sticking.
- Prepare potatoes - peel them (optional) and chop into 1/2-3/4 cubes. If they're too big they'll not cook the same time as the salmon
- Place tomatoes and potatoes around the edge of a sheet pan leaving the center free for the salmon at a later step
- Drizzle the potatoes and tomatoes with 2 tbs evoo and 1 tsp Greek seasoning.
- Bake for 12 minutes, then remove the sheet pan from the oven, add the salmon filet to the middle of the pan and drizzle salmon with remaining 1 tbs evoo and 1/2 tsp Greek seasoning.
- Lower heat to 350 and bake sheet pan with salmon for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and enjoy!