Do you celebrate the Big Game? I know there are some restrictions about the verbiage and what can and cannot be said without the NFLs permission…but today I’m just talking about 15 amazing recipes for your Super Bowl or ‘Big Game’ party, so I’ll offer you a cookie or perhaps a dip in apology if I say something wrong?
With the Super Bowl less than three weeks away, I thought I’d share with you 15 recipe suggestions to make you hostess with the mostest, or simply to give you some ideas for what to bring.
On the salty side:
- Bacon Cheese Dip (simply the best dip ever, this is always on my ‘to bring’ list)
- Loaded Tater Tots (who doesn’t love a good tot?)
- White Bean & Artichoke Dip (people have wanted to be my bff after trying this)
- Sea Salt and Olive Oil Crackers (perfect for all the dips!)
- Homemade pizza pockets (kids and adults go crazy over these homemade pizza puffs)
On the sweeter side:
- Snickers Popcorn Mix (This should just be the first thing you think of when you think of a snack you should bring to a party, it’s soooo yummy!)
- OREO Cookie Ball Dip (shaped like a football!)
- Mini Cheesecake Bites (I can have two because they’re mini, right?)
- Husband Brownies (aka peanut butter snickers brownies….soooo good, you’ll know why they’re named ‘husband brownies’)
- Rolled Oats Dark and Stormy Oatmeal Cream Pies (a recent recipe and fave, they’re an adult version of a nostalgic childhood cookie)
On the healthier side:
- Spinach Feta Yogurt Dip (my favorite spinach dip ever)
- Baked Mozzarella Wonton Bites (baked cheese, just like marinara sticks, but better)
- 5 Ingredient Restaurant Style Salsa (super simple and healthy, I could chips and this salsa forever)
- Caramel Apple Bites (fool everyone into eating apples, because these bad boys are delicious!)
- Ginger Baked Plums (super unique and a great way to enjoy fruit)
Whenever I go to parties, I’m such a grazer! I’d rather have 10 little bites of different things than 1 big thing. What is your favorite thing about football parties and what do you bring?