The caramel marshmallow tuxedo chip blondies recipe I’m sharing with you today is going to be a staple at every potluck, picnic or get together I go to this summer: they’re crazy good!What happens when you are cleaning out your pantry and find a partially used bag of caramel bits, marshmallows, semi-sweet & white chocolate chips? You use them and make something so glorious, it just has to be shared.
I originally wasn’t going to share this recipe because I didn’t know how they would turn out, but seriously, the blondies were SO GOOD I could not not share with you!
They say blonds have more fun…and in brownie form, after having one of these, I’m going to have to agree lol. These blondies are sweet deliciousness, they would be perfect for bringing to all those summer parties, that’s for sure!!
Blondies make for the perfect base for the caramel, marshmallows and tuxedo chocolate chips (semi-sweet chocolate chips and white chocolate chips).
Other recipes you might enjoy:
Caramel Marshmallow Tuxedo Chip Blondies
- 1/3 cup butter 5 1/2 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips divided
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips divided
- 1/2 cup caramel bits divided
- 1 cup mini marshmallows divided
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a square baking dish with parchment paper and lightly spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl soften the butter for 30 seconds, then add the vanilla extract and stir.
- Add the brown sugar and stir to combine, then add in the eggs and stir to combine (you could also use a hand or stand mixer to make the process faster). Next add in the flour and baking powder and slowly stir until blondie batter is formed. Add 1/2 of each of the semi-sweet chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, caramel bits and marshmallows and stir into the batter.
- Pour batter into the prepared baking dish and smooth out with a spatula.
- Add remaining semi-sweet chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, caramel bits and marshmallows to the top of the blondie batter, then bake for 30 minutes, remove from oven and allow to cool, then remove parchment paper and transfer onto a cutting board and cut into pieces, serve and enjoy!