The caramel marshmallow tuxedo chip blondies recipe I’m sharing with you today is going to be a staple at every potluck, picnic or get together I go to this summer: they’re crazy good!What happens when you are cleaning out your pantry and find a partially used bag of caramel bits, marshmallows, semi-sweet & white chocolate chips? You use them and make something so glorious, it just has to be shared.
I originally wasn’t going to share this recipe because I didn’t know how they would turn out, but seriously, the blondies were SO GOOD I could not not share with you!
They say blonds have more fun…and in brownie form, after having one of these, I’m going to have to agree lol. These blondies are sweet deliciousness, they would be perfect for bringing to all those summer parties, that’s for sure!!
Blondies make for the perfect base for the caramel, marshmallows and tuxedo chocolate chips (semi-sweet chocolate chips and white chocolate chips).
Other recipes you might enjoy:
Caramel Marshmallow Tuxedo Chip Blondies
- 1/3 cup butter 5 1/2 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips divided
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips divided
- 1/2 cup caramel bits divided
- 1 cup mini marshmallows divided
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a square baking dish with parchment paper and lightly spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl soften the butter for 30 seconds, then add the vanilla extract and stir.
- Add the brown sugar and stir to combine, then add in the eggs and stir to combine (you could also use a hand or stand mixer to make the process faster). Next add in the flour and baking powder and slowly stir until blondie batter is formed. Add 1/2 of each of the semi-sweet chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, caramel bits and marshmallows and stir into the batter.
- Pour batter into the prepared baking dish and smooth out with a spatula.
- Add remaining semi-sweet chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, caramel bits and marshmallows to the top of the blondie batter, then bake for 30 minutes, remove from oven and allow to cool, then remove parchment paper and transfer onto a cutting board and cut into pieces, serve and enjoy!
Sara B, says
I love this dessert! I have to make a dessert for people at work (Mondays we have what’s called, “Dessert Club” where about 17 of us take turns every Monday bringing in a dessert to share with the group. It sure does make Mondays a lot sweeter :). I’ve made this one already, but love it so much I might do it again. I was browsing your cookbook today. There were a bunch of cookie and bars I wanted to try from there too. Thanks for the great ideas. They are tasty but also manageable for busy people. 🙂
Hi Sara, so glad to hear you love this recipe, I absolutely love that you have a Dessert Club! How fun is that?!Thank you so much for your kind words and for purchasing my cookbook.
These were phenomenal! My work does a dessert club every Monday and I made these when it was my turn. So yummy and easy. Thank you! I love your blog and your recipes!
THANK YOU so much Sara, what a wonderful comment to read, really appreciate you coming back and leaving it! I love that your work does a dessert club every Monday, what a cool idea!!
json formatter online says
This is AMAZING! I love blondies!
Thank you so much – these blonies are SO yummy!
Shawnna Griffin says
hey girl- these look so good!
Thank you so much girl! these are perfect for a summer treat 🙂
These look like the perfect bake sale treat – thanks for sharing!
These definitely would make for the perrrrrrrrfect bake sale treat 🙂
I love blondies and these ones contain SO many of my favorite things. I fear I’d eat wayyy too many of these 🙂
HAhaha, girl, I know, I had to give these away because I could not stop eating them, they’re SO good
jess larson | plays well with butter says
you’ve managed to stuff all of my favorite things into my single most favorite dessert ever. brb, about to dive into a pan of these. xx
Haha, why thank you so much 😉 These truly were like the best blondies I’ve ever had!!