Every once in a while its nice to just ‘set it and forget it’ so to speak. I hate crock pot recipes where one has to cook ingredients before hand. If i’m using the crock pot, i just want to throw everything in and have a wonderful meal appear later. If you like a really simple crock pot recipe then this is the recipe for you!
- 1.5 Cups Brown Rice
- 3 Cups Water
- 1 (14.5 oz) Can Chicken Broth
- 4 oz Onion and Chives Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Cherry tomatoes (cut into quarters)
- 1 lb mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 1.5-2 lbs chicken breasts
- 1 packet Italian Salad Dressing
- 1 Tbs Salt + Pepper
- Put ingredients in the crock pot in order they are listed in the recipe sprinkling the seasoning packet directly onto the chicken
- Set your crock pot on high for 3 hours or low for 8
- Enjoy!! The only thing you need to do is cut the tomatoes and musrooms before tossing them in!
Don’t you just love an EASY recipe?