What ingredients do you need for these no-bake cookies?
- Coconut oil
- Maple syrup
- Almond extract
- Vanilla extract
- Almond flour
- Flaxseed meal
And to make an amazing topping/frosting for these cookies, all you need to add is white chocolate chips and more coconut oil.
I haven’t mentioned it yet, but you need to know that these cookies are not only delicious, but also what I like to call “healthy-ish.” I’m sure that when you see a cookie is “healthy-ish” you may be a bit hesitant, but I’m here to report that these gluten free cookies taste just like sugar cookies!
No Bake Gluten Free Cookies
For the cookies
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 2 Tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil melted
- Sprinkles optional
- Mix all cookie ingredients. Use a tablespoon cookie scoop to scoop cookies and flatten slightly. Freeze for 10 minutes or until hardened.
- Melt white chocolate chips and coconut oil. Dip cookies to frost. Add sprinkles if you'd like.
- Store cookies in refrigerator in an airtight container.