In this week’s meal plan, we are sharing a few of our favorite Spring recipes willing Spring to come (because it just snowed again here in Wisconsin!). Enjoy a week full of meals and an easy grocery list.
Notes from this week’s meal plan:
Lentil Cauliflower Burgers with Yogurt Sauce
- You can omit the egg to make this recipe vegan.
- I like to use Panko breadcrumbs!
- If you can’t find cauliflower rice with herbs in it, you can buy plain cauliflower rice and add herbs.
- If burgers crumble while flipping, you can simply use them as a topping on a salad or bowl meal.
5 Ingredient Breakfast Tacos Recipe
- I used a mild chorizo (no picante) and a sharp cheddar for this recipe, but you could choose a pepper jack cheese or spicer chorizo if you want more kick to the recipe.
- You can also use any kind of breakfast sausage you would like. Bacon would be great! Or even a plant based sausage.
- I love using this panini press to make this sandwich!
Taco pizza recipe
- This is a great recipe to make with (and eat with) kids
- I used this recipe (but halved it) for the taco pizza dough
Pesto Chicken Salad Bagel Sandwiches
- A 5 ingredient recipe
- Use a rotisserie chicken for even faster meal prep!
Prosciutto Fig and Arugula Flatbread
- I love using this sweet fig spread!
5 Ingredient Banana Pistachio Coconut Smoothie
- If using fresh banana add in 1/2 cup of ice. If you want the smoothie super smooth, you could blend the pistachios and coconut flakes on high, creating almost a powder, before adding the other ingredients and blending again.
Steak and Nectarine Salad Recipe
- If not making this salad for meal prep and enjoying it all at once, you can save time by making the vinaigrette in a large bowl and then adding the lettuce and other ingredients directly into that same bowl.
Leave a Reply