In this week’s meal plan, I dug up a few older recipes, mixed in with some of my favorites. Hopefully you can find a fun new recipe to try this week – happy meal planning!
Notes from this week’s meal plan:
- You can omit the egg to make this recipe vegan.
- I like to use Panko breadcrumbs!
- If you can’t find cauliflower rice with herbs in it, you can buy plain cauliflower rice and add herbs.
- If burgers crumble while flipping, you can simply use them as a topping on a salad or bowl meal.
- I used a mild chorizo (no picante) and a sharp cheddar for this recipe, but you could choose a pepper jack cheese or spicer chorizo if you want more kick to the recipe.
- You can also use any kind of breakfast sausage you would like. Bacon would be great! Or even a plant based sausage.
- I love using this panini press to make this sandwich!
- This is a great recipe to make with (and eat with) kids
- I used this recipe (but halved it) for the taco pizza dough
- Use a rotisserie chicken for even faster meal prep!
- I love using this sweet fig spread!
- If using fresh banana add in 1/2 cup of ice.[br]If you want the smoothie super smooth, you could blend the pistachios and coconut flakes on high, creating almost a powder, before adding the other ingredients and blending again.