This week was my cookbook launch week – my cookbook is in stores – and I am beyond grateful for all the love and support and feedback I’ve been getting, I’m truly speechless. THANK YOU! For this weeks’ Five Ingredient Friday I thought I’d share with you 15 5-ingredient recipes from my cookbook that other food bloggers have been sharing.
I am in awe of the talented bloggers and incredibly honored to have them share a recipe from my cookbook-also, my mouth is watering just looking at their photos !
Breakfast & Brunch:
1. These 5-ingredient buttermilk pancakes that Jenny from The Prairie Californian make me want pancakes every single day!
2. Sarah from The Gourmet Gourmand made potato chorizo hash – I was so happy to see she made this one, this is a recipe that my hubby helped with (he makes the best breakfast potatoes ever and shares his secret techniques in the cookbook!)
3. I love how Jennifer from Show Me The Yummy modified the buttermilk pancakes recipe for her blog (biggest believer in personalizing recipes to work for you and your kitchen)
Salads, Starters & Sides:
4. When Andie from AndieMitchell.com said this broccoli salad with apricots and pecans was “the broccoli salad to end all broccoli salads” on her instagram, I don’t think I stopped smiling the entire day, mainly because she loves broccoli as much as I do and if they passed her test, I knew it was golden!! Also, when you get the book, turn it over and read her kind words – still makes me teary eyed.
5. Who doesn’t love tater tots? Mary from Barefeet in the Kitchen made cheesy bacon tater tots and served them with BBQ sauce – must try!!
6. It’s almost brussels sprout season at the farmers market so I know I’m going to be making this crispy bacon and brussels sprouts salad like Cheri from My Savory Spoon.
7. This broccoli apricot pecan salad that Abby from Heart of a Baker shared, it’s so incredibly delicious, definitely a must make!
Meats & Mains:
8. I could legit eat this 5 ingredient lemon yogurt marinated grilled chicken from now until eternity and not get sick of it, it’s so good, and Monique from Ambitious Kitchen is making me crave it with her amazing post!!
9. When Stephanie from Girl Versus Dough shared these southern-style chicken sandwiches, my hubby was sitting right next to me and looked up only to say “those look so good-can you please make those again asap?”
10. Another one of my hubby’s faves are these easy sloppy Joe sandwiches that Rachel from Rachel Cooks shared – they’re just like the title says: easy. And I love how Rachel pointed out that one can have these on the table for dinner in under 30 minutes.
Sweets & Treats:
11. Gina of Skinny Taste made the 5 ingredient chocolate cheesecake bites from my cookbook skinny…totally ok to have two now (and totally ok to stare at the super gorgeous photos she shared with the recipe – I’ve visited the post at least a 100 times by now!)
12. Speaking of gorgeous, I have said it before, and I’ll probably say it again – the photos Christina from Dessert for Two took of these chocolate caramel bread puddings are totally frame worthy (I even included two of them in my collage!)
13. Vanilla pound cake goes so well with strawberries or other summer fruits, and Milisa from Miss in the Kitchen highlighted the pound cake beautifully.
14. Hayley from The Domestic Rebel had me in stitches laughing when I read her post sharing this frozen bananas foster recipe, can it please be 5 o’clock so I can enjoy this shake?
15. I was honored when Alice of Hip Foodie Mom shared these peanut butter sea salt cookies and said they were the best peanut butter cookies she’s ever had and that she made them a second time for friends.
I honestly am left speechless at the gorgeous posts and kind words from my blogger friends!!! This picture of the cookbook from Show Me The Yummy– I’m so in love with it I just had to share it:
This week I also did my first live TV appearance – eek, but it was exciting (link shared here):
And next week, I’m going to be sharing how the cookbook launch party went, but here is a little preview picture:
Other posts you might enjoy:
- Catching Up With The Kelnhofers – 19
- Baby Food Maker Cookbook Out in Stores Today!
- Holiday Gift Guide – My Favorite Cookbooks
I hope you enjoy the cookbook and that it helps inspire you in the kitchen, I’d love to see what you’re making via the #sweetphicookbook hashtag on Instagram. THANK YOU!!
Phi, I have made the Mediterranean Dip from your cookbook for a get-together with friends tonight. Cannot wait to try it. Love your cookbook and am looking forward to enjoying all the great-looking recipes!
Awww, that’s so nice to hear, hope you and your friends love the dip 🙂
It was phenomenal. So much flavor. It was a hit!
YAY! Thank you so much!!
Jennifer @ Show Me the Yummy says
Phi! I literally cannot wait to make all of the recipes from your book. I think next up will be the S’Mores Pie, because my neighbor saw the book and has been begging me to make it for like a week now! 😉 So happy you loved my photos, because I seriously love your recipes. <3 <3 <3
You’re making me blush! THANK YOU so much again for coming down to Milwaukee for the launch party, and for all your love and support – means the world to me. And that S’Mores Pie, omg I want to go home and make it now because it is so good!
Marina @ A Dancer's Live-It says
These all look AH-MAZAING, Phi!!! 🙂 Thank you for sharing them! Just watched the TV segment, you look so happy and in your element! Happy weekend! xo
Thank you so much for watching the segment, i was totally nervous lol. But seriously, thank you for all your support!