I look forward to this post all year – looking to see what the top recipes of 2016 are and wishing you all happy holidays! In this post I’ll share some highlights of the year, but most of all, I want to say THANK YOU to all of you amazing readers, thank you for reading my blog, making my recipes, and engaging online, you are truly the best!!!
There are now over 700 recipes in the recipe index, so I always love seeing what is the most popular from the past year!
Here are the top recipes from 2016 and I absolutely LOVE seeing how many 5 ingredient Friday recipes made it on the list (these are recipes posted in 2016 with the most views! If you’d like some additional inspiration, I’m always pinning over on Pinterest):
- 5 ingredient vegetable frittata
- 5 ingredient baked chicken and sweet potatoes for two
- 5 ingredient vegetarian freezer burritos
- 5 ingredient orange chocolate almond torte
- Slow cooker beef and sweet potato stew
- The best pumpkin loaf
- The whole bowl
- Slow cooker cinnamon rolls
- Oatmeal cookie energy bites
- 5 ingredient chorizo sandwiches
- 5 ingredient Hawaiian chicken rice bowls
- 5 ingredient shrimp and black bean enchiladas
- 5 ingredient jalapeno enchilada pizza
- 5 ingredient slow cooker salsa chicken and quinoa
- Slow cooker Greek chicken and vegetables
- Shrimp cauliflower fried rice
- Hot cheesy BLT dip
- The best turkey meatloaf and roasted vegetables
- 5 ingredient strawberries and cream tartletes
- 5 ingredient peanut butter pretzel energy bites
Did your favorites make the list? Tag me on Instagram, @philiakelnhofer and let me know!
Other posts you might enjoy:
This past year my husband and I got to realize two amazing dreams: taking a trip to Europe (we went to Dublin, London, and Paris) and announcing we are expecting. What a year, I cannot wait to see what this next year brings!
I’d love to know – what are your holiday plans?! Leave a comment and let me know! Last year I took a little break over the holidays and really found it refreshing, so I’m going to take a break again this year to unplug and recharge. You can still find me on Snapchat or follow me on Instagram for the latest updates, I’d love to stay connected! I’ll be back the first week in January with a bunch of new recipes and travel adventures!
Cheyanne @ No Spoon Necessary says
EVERYTHING on this list looks just amazing, Phi!! I’ll take one of everything, plus an entire vat of that cheesy BLT dip!!! Seriously, I am craving that for dinner right now. (But I don’t make diet resolutions, so it’s fine. Lol) I hope you guys had a wonderful New Year!! I can’t wait to see everything you create this year! Cheers, friend!
Thank you so much for your lovely comment Cheyanne, hope you’re having a great start to the New Year 🙂
Amanda @ Cookie Named Desire says
I am so glad you had an amazing year!! You’ve certainly accomplished a lot! I adore that book of yours! Happy New Year!
Thank you so much for your kind words Amanda!!!
Great List! I’ve made four and will be making the cinnamon rolls and BLT dip new year’s weekend!
That is so nice to hear Cassie, thank you so much for making my recipes! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
You’ve had QUITE an amazing year! Looking forward to reading more about your adventures in 2017! xo
Thank you so much for following along Jess, your support means the world 🙂