Today I’m making life a little easier for you and instead of looking through the recipe archives, I’m sharing a list of 21 super bowl snack and appetizer ideas. Because let’s be real…what’s the best part of football viewing parties? THE SNACKS!!
Some of my faaaavorites made it on the list again (here is last years’ list) and after each recipe I’m sharing the ‘pin’ link so you can pin for later (are we friends on Pinterest? I’d love to pin with you!) You’re going to see the words ‘favorite’ a lot in this post because these truly are some of my faves that I make over and over again.
On the salty side:
- The best pulled pork nachos – these nachos are my hubby’s creation and are incredible – your guests will love them! Pin for later
- Loaded Tater Tots -who doesn’t love a good tot? Pin for later
- Beer brat and caramelized onion pizza – this is such a great pizza/flatbread for any sporting viewing event – it’s soooo good! Pin for later
- Bacon Cheese Dip -simply the best dip ever, this is always on my ‘to bring’ and people request it (pretty sure some people invite me over just so that I’ll bring this dip! Pin for later
- White Bean & Artichoke Dip -people have wanted to be my bff after trying this. Pin for later
- Winter vegetable and sausage pizza -I’m adding this one to the list, all the components can be made ahead of time and then you’ll have a great pizza ready in minutes! Pin for later
- Homemade pizza pockets -kids and adults go crazy over these homemade pizza puffs. Pin for later
No baking required:
- Quick guacamole – only 5 ingredient and always a crowd pleaser. Pin for later
- Watermelon salsa – this one always reminds me of summer and is super good! Pin for later
- Restaurant style salsa – I think I’m addicted to this salsa, it’s my fave. Pin for later
- Fancy cucumber sandwiches – don’t let the name fool you, these have been devoured at many a football soiree. And they only have 4 ingredients are are super easy to make! Pin for later
- 5 ingredient honey and goat cheese appetizer – this one is for all the cheese lovers, it’s such a good flavor combination. Pin for later
- White chocolate peanut grape bites – my mother-in-law always has these at parties and now I do too, they’re a great little snack! Pin for later
- Sun dried tomato walnut tapenade and garlic crostini – this one can even be made ahead of time, like the day before! Pin for later
On the sweeter side/desserts and cookies:
- The best salted caramel chocolate chip cookies – simply put – THE BEST cookies, like ever! Pin for later
- Snickers Popcorn Mix -this should just be the first thing you think of when you think of a snack you should bring to a party, it’s soooo yummy! Pin for later
- OREO Cookie Ball Dip -shaped like a football! Pin for later
- Mini Cheesecake Bites -I can have two because they’re mini, right? Pin for later
- Husband Brownies -aka peanut butter snickers brownies….soooo good, you’ll know why they’re named ‘husband brownies’. Pin for later
For the adults:
- Super easy (secret ingredient) sangria – it’s a party fave, who am I kidding? It’s an everyday fave! Pin for later
- Orange vanilla bourbon root beer – feel like a kid with these root beer floats with a little twist! Pin for later
Whenever I go to parties, I’m such a grazer! I’d rather have 10 little bites of different things than 1 big thing like these 21 super bowl snack & appetizer ideas. What is your favorite thing about football parties and what do you bring?
A little p.s., to this post – next week I will be traveling to Europe! Be sure to follow me on Instagram (or if you don’t have Instagram I have a new feature on my website where you can see my instagram feed by just scrolling to the way bottom of my website, and there across the screen will be pictures from my Instagram!) I’ll be posting while I’m gone so feel free to keep to touch!
Other posts you might enjoy:
Loving these recipe recommendations ♥
Thank you so much, I hope you enjoyed the Super Bowl!
Little Cooking Tips says
WOW. Just WOW. Amazing, superb collection of recipes Phi! We don’t watch the Super Bowl, but we can use them in numerous other occasions (AND when the UEFA and FIFA football finals are on TV) 🙂
Sending you lots of hugs,
Panos and Mirella
A good list of appetizers and party food is useful all the time 🙂 Thank you so much.
Hi Phi, I’m a grazer too. Europe!!! wow!!! have a great time.
Grazing is the best at parties! And thank you, I can’t wait to go on vacation!
Dannii @ Hungry Healthy Happy says
Can I have a big bowl of everything please? That artichoke dip…..YUM!
Girl – that white bean and artichoke dip is one of my all time favorites, for real! When I needed to bring a dip to a party once I was running late and my hubby made it for me, I’m telling you – it’s a total winner!
Laura @ Laura's Culinary Adventures says
Food is the best part of watching football :). All of these recipes would be great for a game day party!
I’m right there with you – the food is my faaaaavorite part of watching football 😉