If you’re looking for super easy, delicious, vegetarian dinners, today’s post showing you how to make 3 15-minute vegetarian burger dinner recipes!
This post has been sponsored by MorningStar Farms®. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
You know those busy weeknights when you don’t have more than 15 minutes to get together a delicious dinner everyone will love? Well, MorningStar Farms® veggie burgers to the rescue!
Even though I’m not a vegetarian, one of my younger sisters is and has been since birth, and I have plenty of vegetarian friends, so I’ve literally grown up eating MorningStar Farms products and absolutely love their plant-based protein options. It’s goodness made for everyone and is delicious and tasty without flavor compromise (but also familiar and easy to prepare).
My non-vegetarian, meat-eating, burger-loving husband even gives his stamp approval to the amazingly delicious MorningStar Farms burgers I’ve created.
Today, I’m going to share with you three vegetarian burgers made with MorningStar Farms burgers; all of the burgers come together in 15 minutes and are such a great meatless protein option (and I love that the veggie burgers grill up so nicely!).
- Classic grilled vegetarian “cheeseburger” (made with MorningStar Farms® Cheezeburger patties (patties are vegan) and topped with ketchup, mustard, spicy mayo, lettuce, tomato slices, pickle slices, and cheese). This vegetarian cheeseburger can be made into a plant-based meal by using the MorningStar Farms Cheezeburger (which is a plant-based protein product) and then using plant-based alternatives for mayo and cheese).
- Spicy vegetarian “chicken” sandwich (made with MorningStar Farms® Original Chik Patties and topped with mayo, coleslaw, jalapeño, and pickles).
- Grilled spicy black bean burger (made with MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Burgers and topped with avocado, tomato, lettuce, and spicy mayo).
I don’t know about you but during the week, time after work seems to pass faster than anything I’ve ever experienced before. (I blame it on being pregnant with twins and having a super active toddler running around, lol, but blame it on them in the best way possible of course.)
Gone are the days I can just spend countless hours thinking about or putting together dinner. Now, it’s more of a strategic game of “what will get done the fastest.”
I often turn to jazzing up frozen foods, and MorningStar Farms products are my go-to’s. My son also happens to love veggie burgers, so it’s really easy to pick up products at the grocery store that I know are convenient and that the whole family will love.
While the burgers are cooking, I just put together the toppings and then after 15 minutes, voila, veggie burgers (that taste sooooo good) are ready and dinner is served. I love grilling the MorningStar Farms Cheezeburger and MorningStar Spicy Black Bean Burgers; they take 10-12 minutes and then have this incredible grilled taste (they’re also great cooked on the stovetop or in the oven—love that there are many cooking options!)
Next time you’re looking for super easy, delicious, vegetarian dinners, look no further than these amazing vegetarian burgers!
Other recipes you might enjoy:
- 5 Ingredient Vegan Vegetarian Meatballs
- Vegetarian Sandwich Recipe
- 5-Ingredient Vegetarian Freezer Burritos
Classic grilled vegetarian “cheeseburger” Spicy vegetarian "chicken" sandwich Grilled spicy black bean burger
Classic grilled vegetarian “cheeseburger”
Spicy vegetarian "chicken" sandwich
Grilled spicy black bean burger
And, click here to learn more about MorningStar Farms and check for Savings and Grilling Season tips throughout the Summer!