Every year, I host a cookie exchange party and it’s SO FUN! I’m so sad that, this year, I’ve been so sick that I had to cancel the party. I just didn’t have enough time to get it together.
But, my loss is your gain. Instead of baking, I stayed in my PJs and made a roundup of my favorite cookies to make for the holidays! I hope you have time to make some of these cookies and send me the pictures so I can see how they turned out.
- 5 Ingredient toasted pecan snowball cookies – a classic Christmas cookie that is simply to make and only 5 Ingredients!
- Chocolate Rolo stuffed crinkle cookies – these cookies are just as tasty as they are beautiful
- Salted caramel chocolate chip cookie – while I especially love these cookies around the holidays, they are my on the top of my list all year-round
- Vanilla bean chocolate chunk cookie – because one can never have enough chocolate chip cookie recipes
- 5 Ingredient chewy brownie cookies – what’s better that combining an ooey gooey brownie together with a cookie?!
- Chocolate dipped hazelnut cookies – a classic flavor combination helps to create one a delish, freezer-friendly cookie that’s perfect at holiday time
- Cranberry bliss – adding fresh cranberries to this recipes gives it that extra special touch, but frozen ones will work too!
- Cinnamon star cookies – a traditionally German cookie that I make every year. The recipe was handed down to me from my Mom so it’s extra special to me.
- Sugar cut out cookies – and these ones actually hold their shape!
- Peanut butter graham cracker house – truly a labor of love, but aren’t they the cutest?!
- Chocolate caramel thumbprint cookie – my newest favorite cookie recipe that I hope you have a chance to try this year
- Vanilice – these are simply raspberry-filled sandwich cookies, with a fancy Serbian name that’s especially tricky to pronounce. Either way, they are super yummy!
I can’t wait to see what you bake up this holiday season!