I am a big fan of simply serving appetizers at a party. That way, you (as the host) can actually relax and enjoy your company instead of spending the whole time in the kitchen. It takes a whole lot of stress away from party planning as well.
And, well, no good holiday party is complete without a few festival cocktails, so I threw a couple of those in as well.
- 5 Ingredient Raw Honey and Goat Cheese Appetizer – give my goat cheese on anything and it’s an instant favorite
- White Chocolate Peanut Grape Bites – good at any time of day for a quick snack and perfect for a party
- Christmas Tree Pinwheel Wraps – this is a new recipe of mine and it is so amazing and delicious! It’s super simple and festive when shaped like a Christmas tree!
- Christmas Cranberry Cosmopolitan – no Christmas party is complete without a festive cocktail
- Antipasto Platter – some nights, I just put together a mini antipasto platter and enjoy it for my dinner!
- Shrimp Meatballs with Garlic Aioli – you can’t go wrong with a meatball for a party appetizer
- Sausage Puff Pastry Appetizer – these a perfect, especially if there are kiddos at your party
- The Best Easy Baked Brie Appetizer – this recipe is only TWO ingredients and couldn’t be easier
- Ham and Brie Crostini – if baked brie isn’t your thing, this crostini will satisfy your cheesy desires!
- Winter Vegetable and Sausage Pizza – add this to your party menu for a filling bite that everyone will love
- The Nutcracker Cocktail – if cosmo’s aren’t your style, this cocktail will be right up your alley
- 5 Ingredient Mini Carrot Cheddar Cheese Balls – I know, I know, carrot cheese balls? But trust me when I say how tasty they are!
What are your holiday dinner party plans? A formal dinner table? Or tasty appetizers? I hope you enjoy this holiday party appetizer roundup and can use these ideas in a menu that everyone will love!
Sign up for email updates and get a free eCookbook with our top 25 recipes!