This is so exciting! This is the first year in review when I’m not writing ‘top 10 recipe posts’ but rather top 10 SweetPhi posts of 2022, because there were non-recipe posts in the mix!! These are the posts that got the most love (eyeballs on them) according to google analytics which tracks how many pageviews a post gets. The ones you read and shared and recipes that you perhaps even made in your very own kitchens! Let’s take a little trip looking back at the top 10 SweetPhi posts. Here are past year most popular posts (2021 post, 2020 post, 2019 post)
- 5 Ingredient tilapia with miso butter-simple and delicious, perfect for a super quick dinner.
- Instant Pot chicken and dumpling soup – with stovetop instructions included! A definite favorite in our house, I cannot count how many times we’ve made this, it’s Ben’s favorite thing I make.
- Navy and antique brass bathroom update – it’s my favorite room in our house because of the small changes I made (over the course of a year!) It was so fun to do and then show the final ‘after’.
- 5 Ingredient roasted carrots with feta and hot honey-a great side dish for any occasion.
- Pizza with pepperoni, poblano and hot honey– this is my all-time favorite pizza and best pizza toppings, it’s perfection. Whenever I order pizza from a restaurant now I’ll order a pepperoni and pepper pizza and then add hot honey at home!
- Cornmeal waffles – waffles that go soooo good with fried chicken or #9 on the list (when we’re running low on time we’ll serve the cornmeal waffles – which freeze really well – with frozen breaded chicken tenders we’ve popped into the toaster oven.) Honorable mention is that these zucchini waffles were actually #11, I love that you guys love my waffle recipes!!!
- Grilled pork chops with garlic -this is now my go-to pork chop recipe, the garlic marinade is perfection!
- 5 Ingredient air fryer buffalo chicken nuggets – with oven instructions! They’re so good by themselves or on a sandwich or salad – perfect chicken buffalo nuggets, there’s a secret ingredient that makes the breading stick perfectly and keeps the chicken from drying out!
- 5 Ingredient beef dip sandwiches– these are a great family meal with super little hands-on prep time. This recipe is from my 5-Ingredient cookbook!
- How to say thank you to nurses and doctors at the hospital…before leaving – I was so happy to see this one on the list, this post always makes me smile with the memories.
These Pink mimosas were on the list too, but they don’t get on the official 2022 top 10 list because they were a repost – meaning we took new photos and reposted it, like a mini face lift 😉
Did you favorite make the list?
Leave a Reply