In the weekly meal plan, you’ll get a week full of amazing recipes, plus a complete grocery lists to include items for whichever recipes you choose! So, what will you be making this week?
A few notes on the weekly meal plan:
- BELTCH Breakfast Sandwich Recipe
- You can also cook bacon in the microwave by laying slices between layers of paper towel and cooking for 3-5 minutes.
- Easy Healthy Lunch Recipe- Pepperoni Pasta Salad in a Jar
- I love using meal prep containers like these to store this pasta salad in the fridge!’
- Whole Wheat Banana Chocolate Chip Waffles
- This is my favorite waffle maker!
- To keep the waffles warm while the others are cooking, preheat oven to 250° and when the waffles are done in the waffle iron, transfer them to a baking sheet and keep warm in the oven.
- I froze the waffles we didn’t eat, I let them cool to room temperature and then put them in a zip lock bag and froze them.
- To reheat remove from freezer and microwave in 30 second intervals until warm (mine usually take a minute and a half)
- Sweet Potato Chickpea Sandwich
- This will keep refrigerated, covered or in an airtight container, for up to 1 week.
- 5 Ingredient Hawaiian Chicken and Rice Bowls
- If you don’t like cilantro, you can omit that ingredient.
- If you don’t have coconut rice, you can make some by replacing half the water you’re cooking the rice in with coconut milk.
- 5 Ingredient Oven Baked Pork Chop Recipe with Mozzarella Crumb Topping
- Cooking time will depend on thickness of pork chop
- These pork chops can be made in an air fryer (400 degrees for 12 minutes)
- Make Ahead Freezer Meals Quiche Recipe
- This recipe has instruction for making it and baking it immediately or making it ahead and freeze it unbaked.
- Grilled Pineapple Chicken Burgers
Leave a Reply