In this week’s meal plan, we’re giving you quick and easy breakfasts that you can grab n’ go! To make your life easier, don’t forget to create your easy grocery list with a few simple clicks!
Notes from this week’s meal plan:
- Allow frittata to cool completely. Slice into pieces and cover entire baking dish with aluminum foil, or divide pieces into individual containers, or plastic wrap individual slices and put in a freezer storage bag. Adhere a label and freeze. Freeze for up to 2 months.
Warm from frozen:
- To warm, remove a piece of frittata from aluminum foil or container, and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes, then allow to rest for 30 seconds, then enjoy! Depending on your microwave, you may need to microwave for an additional 30 seconds or until warm throughout.
- Serve with tzatziki sauce
- Because the ricotta, veggies and turkey don’t have any seasoning I like to give it flavor with the salt/garlic salt/onion salt, but if you like things with a little less salt, feel free to half or quarter the amount of salts used.
- If you enjoy it right away, there may be a bit of liquid at the bottom of the dish. I simply pour it off, or let it sit and set before serving – this dish makes for great leftovers!
- This recipe is made with large chicken breasts. If the chicken you’re using is on the smaller or thinner side, we would recommend adding it halfway through cooking as to not dry out the chicken. You could also add in a can of crushed tomatoes or cream of chicken soup if you like a saucier dish.
- We like to use this 4.8 quart pyrex baking dish
- If you don’t have an air fryer, bake muffins in a muffin pan in an oven at 350 for 28 minutes.
- 5 Ingredient Breakfast Sandwiches
You can have a super delicious breakfast but not spend a lot of time making…
- 5 Ingredient Breakfast Tacos Recipe
Quick question for you: when you're thinking about breakfast, are you thinking about a sweet…
- How to Make Breakfast Popsicles
Want to be Mom of the year!? Whip up a batch of these breakfast popsicles…
- Power Greens and Potato Breakfast Casserole
After all of the heavy holiday meals and copious amounts of sugar that I know…