- Easy to make
- A 4 ingredient dessert recipe
- Delicious and lemony!
- Pre-made graham cracker pie crust
- Sweetened condensed milk
To make lemonade pie, you just need to combine the egg yolks with sweetened condensed milk. Then add in lemon juice and pour into the pie filling! Bake the pie, then chill and viola, you have a delicious dessert in no time!
This recipe was an idea based off of a reader comment that I received. The reader makes it a little differently (although I am sure still delicious!)
On Facebook, every Friday, we ask a question of the week. I absolutely love reading through people’s responses. Last year we asked simple “what is your favorite dessert?” One reader left a comment that had me thinking about lemonade pie for over a year (I kid you not). So this is my year to finally make it and I’m so glad I did!
The reader was so kind as to send me their recipe for Easy Lemonade Pie, which I’ve included below:
- Mix 1 ¾ cup milk with 2 sugar free lemon instant puddings (the 4 serving size).
- Add 6oz of frozen lemonade concentrate that’s thawed to this and mix.
- Stir in 8oz of cool whip.
- Spread into crust and refrigerate for 4 hours to set.
Lemonade Pie Recipe
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 can 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice about 3 lemons
- 1 6oz. 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
- Whipped cream for topping optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat egg yolks with sweetened condensed milk - use a hand or stand mixer (mix for about 3 minutes, until well combined.) Stir in the lemon juice.
- Pour pie filling into the pie crust.
- Bake until filling is set and crust is starting to turn slightly golden brown (15-18 minutes). Let cool slightly and then refrigerate until well chilled (at least one hour).
- Slice and enjoy!