This is one my favorite posts all year! I love to look back and see what recipes were the most popular on the blog, so I can share them all with you. The top 10 recipes of 2018 do not disappoint. I’m happy to see quite a few healthy recipes top the list to kick off the New Year.
- Spinach Salad & Dressing – this is such a great and versatile recipe, so many adaptations can be made, and it turns out great every time!
- 5 Ingredient Slow Cooker Cheesy Potatoes – this recipe works great as a side dish at any party.
- Pepperoni Pasta Salad in a Jar – a meal prep salad that’s perfect when you’re on the go or don’t have time to make your lunch
- Make Ahead Freezer Quiche – I’ll eat this recipe for any meal of the day. Flexible and freezer ready!
- Healthy Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole – another slow cooker dish that’s great for a crowd…or rather, the day after the crowd. When you can’t imagine having to cook one more thing, simply set it and forget it.
- Perfectly Baked Salmon – I often get asked how to make salmon and this recipe sums it up. It’s simple and delicious.
- Sheet Pan Pork Chops – any meal that can be made on one sheet pan is good by me. Less dishes!
- 5 ingredient Cheesy Beef Noodle Casserole – a real comforting dish that is kid-approved.
- Sour Cream and Chive Turkey Burgers – I love this recipe, especially in the summertime. The ground turkey is full of flavor.
- 5 Ingredient Crock Pot Pork Roast and Potatoes – a meal that is only 5 ingredients and can be made in my slow cooker – can’t get any better than that!
- Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Granola Bars – I love using this recipe to make ahead and have healthy snacks to grab any time of day.
- The Best Pumpkin Loaf – this recipe continues to be a favorite of my readers all year long. It rivals the Starbucks version and everyone who eats it loves it!
The list turned into the top 12 recipes of 2018 because three recipes were tied, so I just had to share them all!
I’ll save the most important part until the end. The best part of this post is that I love saying THANK YOU! You have all made 2018 the best year yet for SweetPhi and I can’t wait to see what 2019 brings.