Sheet pan pork chops with sweet potato and fennel make for the perfect easy one-pan dinner! You’re going to love how delicious the marinated pork chops are, and love how everything is cooked in one pan and how easy clean up is!
I’m really loving easy one-pan meals lately. During the busy week, the last thing I want to do is spend hours upon hours doing extra dishes.
One pan meals-sheet pan meals, that I can handle!
How do you make this sheet pan dinner?
- Marinate the pork in a mixture of maple syrup and whole grain mustard with a little bit of olive oil (you can marinate the pork chops overnight).
- Chop up sweet potatoes and fennel
- Add the veggies and marinated pork onto a sheet pan and bake it.
- Viola, you have yourself a healthy one pan sheet pan dinner!
I love that this is a secretly healthy dinner too. The sweet potato and fennel hash served as a side with a the juicy pork chop make for a gluten free meal you’re going to make on repeat.
Looking for more one pan or sheet pan meals? Here are some of my favorites, that are also really popular with others:
- Sheet pan pizza – this one is a little more involved but omg so good.
- One pan vegetarian dumpling stir fry – you can make this one with any kind of dumplings; flexible and delicious.
- One pot Thai shrimp and quinoa – this one gets rave reviews all the time!
- Vegetarian sheet pan dinner (Mexican kale salad) – this always reminds me of healthy nachos.
- Chicken and potatoes arugula salad – lemony and delicious, great sheet pan + salad recipe.
Hope you enjoy this easy pork chop dinner recipe!
Other recipes you might enjoy:
- 5 Ingredient Oven Baked Pork Chop Recipe with Mozzarella Crumb Topping
- Pork Seasoning Mix
- 5 Ingredient Crock Pot Pork Roast and Potatoes Recipe
Sheet Pan Pork Chops Sweet Potato and Fennel Dinner
- 4 pork chops boneless, about 3/4 inch thick
- 3 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce or tamari if gluten free
- 2 Tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard optional
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 sweet potatoes peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 fennel bulbs cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- pinch salt and pepper
- In a zip lock bag (or in a container with a lid) combine pork chops and next seven ingredients (through the salt). Allow to marinate for 30 minutes or up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- On a sheet pan (I like to line my baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or a sheet of aluminum foil) sprinkle sweet potato pieces and fennel pieces and nestle marinated pork chops in the middle/center of the sheet pan. Drizzle veggies with olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the veggies are soft when poked with a fork and the pork has reached an internal temperature of 140. Remove from oven, allow to rest for 5 minutes, pork temperature will come up to 145 (a little pink in the inside of your pork is actually ok!!)