Sheet pan pork chops with sweet potato and fennel make for the perfect easy one-pan dinner! You’re going to love how delicious the marinated pork chops are, and love how everything is cooked in one pan and how easy clean up is!
I’m really loving easy one-pan meals lately. During the busy week, the last thing I want to do is spend hours upon hours doing extra dishes.
One pan meals-sheet pan meals, that I can handle!
To make this sheet pan pork chops dinner, you marinate the pork in a mixture of maple syrup and whole grain mustard with a little bit of olive oil (you can marinate the pork chops overnight). Then you chop up sweet potatoes and fennel and add the veggies and marinated pork onto a sheet pan and bake it…and viola, you have yourself a healthy one pan sheet pan dinner!
I love that this is a secretly healthy dinner too. The sweet potato and fennel hash served as a side with a the juicy pork chop make for a gluten free meal you’re going to make on repeat.
Looking for more one pan or sheet pan meals? Here are some of my favorites, that are also really popular with others:
- Sheet pan pizza (this one is a little more involved but omg so good)
- One pan vegetarian dumpling stir fry (you can make this one with any kind of dumplings, it’s so good)
- One pot Thai shrimp and quinoa (this one gets rave reviews all the time!)
- Vegetarian sheet pan dinner (Mexican kale salad) (this always reminds me of healthy nachos)
- Chicken and potatoes arugula salad (lemony and delicious, great sheet pan + salad recipe)
Hope you enjoy this easy pork chop dinner recipe!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 401
Sign up for email updates and get a free eCookbook with our top 25 recipes!