In this week’s meal plan, I’m sharing a wide variety of recipes – from Asian to Mexican and everything in between! Don’t forget to pick your favorite recipes and create a super easy grocery list to get all of your meal planning done quickly and easily.
If you’re looking for tips and tricks to make sure your recipes are a success, I’m sharing some notes below – be sure to check them out!
Notes from this week’s meal plan:
One Pan Vegetarian Dumpling Stir Fry
- I love using a pot like this to make this meal!
- I used a mild chorizo (no picante) and a sharp cheddar for this recipe, but you could choose a pepper jack cheese or spicer chorizo if you want more kick to the recipe.
- You can also use any kind of breakfast sausage you would like. Bacon would be great or even a plant based sausage!
Healthy & Filling Grilled Chicken Green Goddess Cobb Salad
- The bacon can be baked or cooked in the microwave or on the stove top – whichever method you prefer.
- Adding great toppings to chili is one of my favorite things to do. For chili con carne, I like to add any mixture of the below items:
- Sour Cream
- Lime wedges
- Once you’ve got your toppings figured out, I love to enjoy chili alongside easy sweet potato cornbread muffins or slightly sweet skillet cornbread.
- I use a jar of chipotle salsa for an extra shortcut/time savor, but I’ll share in the recipe how you can use the same ingredients (minced canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce, diced tomatoes, jalapeño and garlic cloves if you don’t have the salsa).
- To give this recipe the final perfect touch, you add a little bit of cornmeal into the soup to thicken it up.
Healthy Instant Pot Baked Potato Soup
- Have soup on your table in 30 minutes or less
- This soup is made with some cauliflower and Greek yogurt – both healthy ingredients that also help thicken the soup to creamy deliciousness.
- This recipe can also be made in a Crock Pot/ Slow Cooker – cook on low for 5 hours, then follow the same directions for when the soup is made by mashing/adding the remaining ingredients.
How to make an Antipasto Platter
- This is a great appetizer, but I like to enjoy the components for a lunch or light dinner as well.
- The trick to making the best antipasto platter is to have variety, and easy ways for people to pick things up (appetizer forks, toothpicks etc.
Whole Wheat Banana Chocolate Chip Waffles
- This is my favorite waffle maker!
- To keep the waffles warm while the others are cooking, preheat oven to 250° and when the waffles are done in the waffle iron, transfer them to a baking sheet and keep warm in the oven.
- I froze the waffles we didn’t eat, I let them cool to room temperature and then put them in a zip lock bag and froze them.
- To reheat remove from freezer and microwave in 30 second intervals until warm (mine usually take a minute and a half)
5 Ingredient Healthy Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken and Quinoa
- A protein-packed slow cooker dish (chicken, quinoa and Greek yogurt)
- This is a great recipe for meal prep (plenty of leftovers!)
Enjoy a week full of delicious recipes!
Leave a Reply