This one is coming out a bit late as there has been some crazy website issue, so we’re so sorry about that! But we hope this weekly meal plan is still helpful in getting your week kicked off to a less stressful start.
And, don’t forget, Tuesday is Valentine’s Day so we’ve rounded up a great day full of recipes for you and your loved ones!
5 Ingredient Pesto Chicken Salad Bagel Sandwiches
- Use a rotisserie chicken for even faster meal prep!
5 ingredient Mexican shredded beef and beef tostadas
- You will first make a delicious Mexican shredded beef and then create beef tostadas with that meat.
- This is a slow cooker recipe, so it’s hands off and very easy
- You can use this beef on any of your favorite recipes, like these nachos.
Air Fryer Breakfast Recipe – Banana Cinnamon Roll Muffins
- If you don’t have an air fryer, bake muffins in a muffin pan in an oven at 350 for 28 minute.
5 Ingredient Healthy Pasta for Meal Prep Lunches
- I love these food storage containers for storing this recipe in the refrigerator.
5 Ingredient Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo
- You can use frozen chicken. If chicken is frozen, cook for 15 minutes if chicken breasts are stacked or on top of each other. If you are able to lay frozen chicken flat on the bottom of the Instant Pot, cook for 10 minutes. You want the breasts a little pink at this point so they don’t over-cook.
- Once you’ve released the pressure on the Instant Pot, let it sit without stirring. This will help the sauce thicken up.
- If you prefer a thicker sauce, use 3/4 jar of water, instead of a full jar
Chocolate Cherry Biscotti
- Great to give as a food gift or enjoy with your favorite morning coffee.
- You could also try dipping it in hot chocolate.
5 Ingredient Ginger Teriyaki Salmon and Green Beans Recipe
- A dish that’s ready in 15 minutes
- Check out the post for my favorite teriyaki sauce brands
Leave a Reply