This week’s meal plan is getting us ready for warmer weather with some lighter meals to welcome in the springtime!
Notes from this week’s meal plan:
- You can cook the bacon in the microwave by laying slices between layers of paper towel and cooking for 3-5 minutes.
- I love using this hot sauce!
- This pairs really well with a side salad!
- This recipes uses this cheese sauce to make it extra delicious.
- Use ground beef, ground turkey or ground chicken in this recipe.
- This is a great no-cook breakfast! The oats simple absorb the liquid and that’s it!
- Top with brown sugar and walnuts (you could maple syrup instead of brown sugar as a sweetener and pecans or almonds instead of walnuts).
- Customize this grab and go breakfast for everyone in the house
- I love to serve this grilled steak with french fries or these grilled sweet potatoes!
- Various topping options include: maple syrup, powdered sugar, fresh sliced strawberries or blueberries mixed with sugar, chopped toasted walnuts or pecans and honey, Greek yogurt mixed with honey
- Recipe can easily be doubled, tripled, quadrupled depending on how many bananas you have.
- We had some fun with these and made them into animal faces – the kids loved it!
- This salad can be served with the chicken and potatoes warm or cold!
- Cherries are a great antioxidant and help regulate sleep-wake cycles, among many other benefits.
- This smoothie tastes a lot like a shake so it might be a good one to give kids who aren’t sold on smoothies quite yet.
- This recipe makes 2 regular-sized smoothies or 4 smaller ones (great for kids!)
- You can switch it up and use any pepper you’d like!