If you’re looking for the best tortellini pasta salad recipe, made with only 5 ingredients, you’ve come to the right place!
This tortellini pasta salad is super easy to make, and is an amazing vegetarian side dish for any potluck, BBQ, or get together.
You know how there are those dishes that everyone enjoys at parties? This cold tortellini pasta salad is one of those recipes. It’s always such a big hit.
The other night it was warm out and my husband picked up some burgers for us to grill. As I was unpacking the grocery bag, I saw a little container of tortellini pasta salad he had purchased.
I LOVE deli pasta salads and side salads. They hold a special place in my heart.
While I was growing up, when my mom would be at work late, my dad would pick up a bunch of different salads for us to have for dinner.
My husband knows how much I love them, and after seeing the pasta salad, I thought, why haven’t I made this for the blog yet? It’s perfect and everyone loves a good pasta salad!
And it’s SO EASY to make and only has 5 ingredients: tortellini pasta, cucumbers, bell peppers, Parmesan cheese and zesty Italian dressing.
After the salad is done marinating, it has this little zip bite after bite. It’s delicious!
I’m such a fan of pasta salads, if you’re looking for more pasta salad recipes, here are a few of my favorites:
- Easy healthy lunch pepperoni pasta salad in a jar (this is one of my all time lunch favorites – filling and healthy and delicious!)
- 5 ingredient meal prep pasta (I make this recipe all the time because it’s so delish and ingredients are so interchangeable)
- Creamy Italian herb pasta salad (great for picnics)
- Potluck pasta salad recipe (feeds a crowd!)
Now that I’ve shared with you how to make the best tortellini pasta salad, I’d love hear from you in the comments below, what’s your favorite kind of pasta salad?
- 1 (16 oz) package fresh refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 cucumber, finely chopped
- 2 bell peppers, finely chopped
- ½ cup Italian salad dressing
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain water when done cooking and allow to cool.
- Cut cucumber and bell pepper.
- In a large bowl combine pasta, chopped cucumber and bell pepper, salad dressing and cheese, stir to combine.
- Allow to cool in the fridge for 2 hours or overnight.
- Stir before serving and enjoy!
Sign up for email updates and get a free eCookbook with our top 25 recipes!