Here’s a meal plan to make your week just a bit easier! Don’t forget, you can customize your weekly meal plan by selecting which recipes you’d like to make and then easily (and quickly) populate a grocery list!
Notes for this weekly meal plan:
- 5 Ingredient Spinach Hummus Feta Wraps
- You can switch it up and use any pepper you’d like!
- Lentil Cauliflower Burgers with Yogurt Sauce
- You can omit the egg to make this recipe vegan.
- I like to use Panko breadcrumbs!
- If you can’t find cauliflower rice with herbs in it, you can buy plain cauliflower rice and add herbs.
- If burgers crumble while flipping, you can simply use them as a topping on a salad or bowl meal.
- Back of the Bag Ghirardelli Brownies
- If you love frosting on your brownies, the back of the bag also includes a chocolate frosting recipe that I am sure is amazing.
- Here is the Ghirardelli Sweet Ground Cocoa
- 3 Ingredient Banana Pancakes
- Various topping options include: maple syrup, powdered sugar, fresh sliced strawberries or blueberries mixed with sugar, chopped toasted walnuts or pecans and honey, Greek yogurt mixed with honey
- Recipe can easily be doubled, tripled, quadrupled depending on how many bananas you have.
- The Best Ground Turkey Tacos
- This recipe makes enough taco filling for multiple meals. Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 4 days or freeze for another night.
- I like using whole wheat penne pasta for this dish, but any pasta would work. I’ve also made this dish using bacon in place of pancetta, so it’s totally customizable.
- Sour Cream and Chive Turkey Burgers
- These burgers can be cooked in a pan, they can be baked (350 for 30 minutes) or they can be grilled.
- Baked BBQ Chicken and Avocado Salad
- This recipe would also be great as a wrap!
Leave a Reply