Our weekly meal plan features some of my favorite lunches this week! They’re simple and delicious and can be enjoyed for dinner time too. What will you be eating this week?
Notes on a few recipes:
- Best Roasted Chicken and Chicken Seasoning (Publican Chicken Recipe) – This chicken is really great with a side of roasted potatoes or grilled sweet potatoes and a side salad or simply with some focaccia.
- Slow Roasted Chicken Tacos with Radish Slaw – Once you make the prepared slow roasted chicken you can freeze it for up to 2 months.
- Slow Cooker Beef and Sweet Potato Stew – A tip for this recipe is to use a fattier cut of beef so that the beef doesn’t dry out. Think a cut up roast or stew meat vs. a tenderloin or leaner cut.
- Whole Wheat Banana Chocolate Chip Waffles – I froze the waffles we didn’t eat, I let them cool to room temperature and then put them in a zip lock bag and froze them. To reheat remove from freezer and microwave in 30 second intervals until warm (mine usually take a minute and a half)
- Freezer Frittata Recipe (with Salsa and Sausage) – I love to add a serving of fruit and then a cut up piece of sourdough or wheat English muffin!