I love this weekly meal plan because I’m sharing a few of my very favorite summertime recipes (like pineapple pork chops and a pb&j sundae). And don’t forget to make your life easier by using our tools to create a grocery list!
Notes on the weekly meal plan:
- Skinny Banana Berry Chocolate Chip Muffins
- These muffins can be frozen. When they’re completely cooled put them in a ziplock freezer bag.
- To enjoy remove a muffin and remove the wrapping and microwave for 30 seconds (or until no longer frozen).
- Enjoy frozen muffins within 1 month of freezing.
- Crispy Chickpea Shawarma Pita Recipe
- This recipe can be made in an air fryer or on the stovetop!
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter and Jelly Sundae
- For the granola, you can use any kind you would like. If you want, you can even just chop up a simple granola bar. I happen to like very chunky granola (or some of my anything goes big batch granola).
- Slow Roasted Chicken Tacos with Radish Slaw
- 1 pound of chicken makes roughly 12 tacos with slaw, 1 serving is 3 tacos.
- Arugula Salad with Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
- This salad can be served with the chicken and potatoes warm or cold!
- 5 Ingredient Pineapple Pork Chops Recipe
- These pork chops can be cooked in a skillet or on a grill.
- Easy Healthy Asian Ground Turkey Lettuce Wrap Salad
- You can make this with ground chicken or ground turkey and you can serve it as lettuce wraps or a salad!
- Grilled Pineapple Chicken Burgers