As always, this week’s meal plan is here to make your week easier! Just select which recipes you want to make and viola, a simple grocery list you can take right to the store.
Notes from this week’s meal plan:
- This bread tastes even better after a few days because the sweetness from the banana really develops.
- No extra sweeteners added!
- This recipe freezes really well. Just wrap in plastic wrap and enjoy whenever you need a delicious bite.
- This recipe is adapted from Ambitious Kitchen’s recipe for skinny zucchini banana chocolate chip muffins.
- This makes 6-8 side salads or 3-4 larger salads
- Spaghetti squash is a great, healthy alternative to traditional pasta
- Spaghetti squash can be cooked in the microwave, which cuts cooking time way down!
- This recipe makes enough pickled celery for the salad, but I used the same
- Ready in under 20 minutes
- Serve these sloppy Joes on Kings Hawaiian sweet rolls as sliders, or on regular buns for more of a hearty dinner.
- They are a great party dish.
- The filling of these turkey sloppy Joe’s can be made and frozen and then heated when you’re ready to enjoy them, they make a great freezer meal!
- These pork chops can be cooked in a skillet or on a grill.
- Great for meal prep
- Use rotisserie chicken as a shortcut
- You can put it on bread and make a sandwich or even top a bed of lettuce with the chicken salad, for the low carb version of lunch.
- This is my mother-in-law’s recipe and is my favorite thing she cooks!
- This chicken is really great with a side of roasted potatoes or grilled sweet potatoes and a side salad or simply with some focaccia.