I think we can all agree that making meals in slow cookers is the way to go. Today, I’m sharing the best slow cooker chicken recipes. Easy, affordable and delicious dinners on your table every night!
As I write this, it’s very much still summer. In the summer months, I still want warm, hearty meals but I do not like to heat up the whole house by turning on the oven. Enter, the slow cooker and these great recipes!
- A great way to get some yummy Greek flavors into a meal, this recipe features lemon, olive oil and a delicious Greek seasoning. Plus, when the dish is plated the vibrant colors from peppers and butternut squash are beautiful to look at.
- Yes, this recipe has cream cheese, but it also has a lot of quinoa, so it’s a great option for a healthier dinner. A friend of mine makes this almost weekly and she enjoys it with some tortilla chips for a little bit of crunch.
- I love making this recipe and using it for lunch. Another chicken dish that also features quinoa, making it the perfect, protein-filled meal.
- A comforting dish that is perfect for moving into cooler fall and winter months. Like a lot of my slow cooker chicken dishes, this recipe only uses 5 ingredients and is so super easy to prep.
- If you’ve been following along for awhile, you know that I love a good freezer meal. This recipe checks all of the boxes: freezer meal, healthy, 5 ingredient and slow cooker. What more could you want for a super easy weeknight meal?
- When I wrote this post, I feel like turmeric was really having a moment. I’m so glad I added it into this recipe because now this is one of my favorite dishes when I am really trying to eat healthier!
- Soup season isn’t too far off and this is a classic recipe that you can make on repeat all fall and winter long. Also, I’m one of those weird people that even likes to eat soup in the summer months when I’m in the cold AC all day!
- I couldn’t NOT include a taco recipe! Everybody loves tacos, so why not make them even easier to prepare by making the chicken in a slow cooker. Set it in the morning and come home to easily shredded chicken to top however you like.
And, in case you’re wondering, I also love to use my Instant Pot as a slow cooker. Did you know it has a slow cooker setting!? Here are a few Instant Pot chicken recipes that I love:
You can grab my very favorite slow cooker and Instant Pot by simply clicking the images below!