- garlic aioli
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- a little fresh basil
So, pretty much just the same as the sandwich with some added cheese and a little bit of fresh basil if you have any, which takes the pizza to the next level!
- 1 pizza crust homemade* (or store bought)
- 2 Tbs mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove pressed
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 large tomato diced, divided
- 1 cup lettuce chopped
- 1 tbs fresh basil (optional), chopped
- Preheat oven to 425. Place pizza dough on a parchment paper lined pizza pan or directly onto a pan.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and garlic clove.
- Spread garlic aioli on pizza dough.
- Sprinkle mozzarella over pizza.
- Sprinkle bacon pieces and 1/2 the diced tomato.
- Bake for 12-18 minutes, until cheese has melted and is starting to brown on the edges.
- Remove from oven and top with remaining tomato and lettuce and basil if using
- Slice and enjoy!
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 3/4 cups -2 1/4 cups all purpose flour