In this month’s edition of Catching Up With The Kelnhofers we loved the warmed up weather (lots of grilling) and had so many activities, mainly soccer soccer and more soccer (3 of our 4 kids are playing!)
Soccer mom activities
- I’m now officially a soccer mom. The twins are in mini kickers and Ben is in a U7-8 club so think lots of games and practices and special washing uniforms and stuff. It’s cute, I think they like it, but not going to lie, it’s a lot, I can’t even imagine what it will be like when they get a little older. Right now we have ballet, piano, and soccer.
- Every day after Ben gets on the bus the twins want to walk to “the big rock” and then ask me to take their picture. I hope whosevers house that is doesn’t mind lol.
- Whenever we have a movie night Frankie tells Freddie “Fred, put this blanket over your eyes when you get scared” – it’s too cute, plus no one else calls him Fred. Also, what Freddie attempts to do when he doesn’t want to watch something lol.
- I just love how girlie Frankie is with all the boys in the house lol. Also, she helped me do dishes with the best sponge ever, the scrub mommy.
Goodbyes from Freddie
- Freddie does the absolute sweetest thing: whenever Ben gets on the bus, he stands there waving a lot and saying “BYE BENNIE” …it’s truly next level cute.
What we ate:
- How to make pizza with kids
- Applesauce oatmeal pancakes – added chocolate chips
- With the nice weather we grilled sweet potato fries and made balsamic vegetables
- For meal prep we grilled cevaps (Serbian sausages) and made tomato cucumber salad and then served that with pita, really easy and delicious.
- And we grilled pork chops
- Also been loving Home Chef oven ready meals, they’re lifesavers for those busy days and nights when you need a dinner fast and don’t feel like cooking.