It’s always such a bummer when you cook an amazing meal and then you have a sink full of pots and pans to wash. That’s why one pan/pot recipes are my favorite, so I’m sharing the best one pan recipes for you to make any weeknight!
- Ever since I made this recipe for the first time, it has remained a favorite in our house. I get creative with the sides (sometimes I’ll do regular fries and a different veggie like bell peppers and mushrooms), but the meatloaf is always the same and always delicious.
- I love cooking with pork because it’s a lean protein that all three of the kids love. And pork makes a great blank slate to try out different marinades. Add sweet potato and fennel and this meal is healthy and only takes one sheet pan to make!
- The hot honey in this recipe is what really makes this chicken dish a top 5 fave. If you’re cooking for kids, you can simply omit the hot honey (or use regular honey) and you’ll have a delicious crispy chicken dish everyone can enjoy.
- Take a classic chicken parmesan dish, add some pasta and get this delicious dinner. This dish has minimal prep and super easy clean up, so it is great to make when you’re having guests over for dinner – or really for any night of the week!
- This recipe is homey and delicious. It’s easy to make and re-heats nicely so I love making it and enjoying in throughout the week as leftovers.
- A dinner that is ready in less than 30 minutes AND only uses one pan for making it sounds pretty great to me. If you prefer to add meat to your dishes, you can bake some chicken ahead of time and add it into the stir fry, but if you ask me, it certainly doesn’t need it!
- You can’t beat a good chili recipe! This one is such a good slow-cooker chili!
- Carne asada fries are a great dinner that is even a bit healthy. Bake the whole dish on one sheet pan and you can enjoy those fries guilt free! Use this as a dinner meal or a fun, hearty appetizer – perfect for a party.
- Another healthy dinner option that is packed with protein. I love using quinoa in my cooking as a great way to ensure everyone is eating enough protein every day. If you have any leftovers after enjoying this meal, it’s another great dish that reheats well.
- This 5 ingredients meal is great if you’re cooking on a budget and looking for a filling meal. Plus, the meal only takes three steps to prepare, so anyone can do it!
- I love this recipe for a vegetarian one pan meal option. You literally throw some items on a sheet pan, bake and enjoy! I like to eat mine with tortilla chips for a bit of added crunch and texture.
- Saving the best for last! I have been all over pizza-making lately and love getting Ben involved to help. I even made this recipe when we had a virtual birthday party for all of the kids!
- I had to show one dessert on the list and this one is seasonally appropriate and super easy to make! I’ve had plenty of readers write in and tell me how much they’ve enjoyed making this one too.
These are just twelve of the best one pan recipes that I love, but there are plenty more for you to enjoy!