Perhaps you’re looking for Thanksgiving desserts that aren’t pie? I’m here to help – I’ve rounded up 15 of my favorite Thanksgiving desserts that aren’t pie…we’re talking cookies, bars, and crumbles, loaves and more!
- Cranberry walnut crumb bars – I love these bars right out of the refrigerator, slightly chilled. So so so so good, everyone who has tried them loves them so much!
- Chocolate chip cranberry cookies – Everybody loves a good chocolate chip cookie, these have cranberries added
- Pumpkin spice latte chocolate chip cookies – These are more of a cakey cookie and have that yummy fall flavor!
- Healthy pecan pie bars – Imagine pecan pie…but in a healthier bar form…so good!
- The best pumpkin loaf ever – I don’t say this lightly, but this pumpkin loaf is the best! I’ve lost track of how many times I’ve made it!!
- The best chocolate layer cake – when you’re a chocolate-lover, sometimes Thanksgiving desserts are a little disappointing because there never seems to be chocolate on the menu. Add this cake to your dessert options and no one will be disappointed! If you’re looking for an easier chocolate cake, this chocolate cake with frosting is also super good!
- Squash cakes with coconut cream – Gluten free and vegan, no one will be able to say no to these (they’re so good too!)
- Pear and ginger caramel crumble – I love a good fruit crumble – this one is next level delicious with pear and ginger
- German Apple Cake – this cake is beautiful on a dessert table and that’s part of what I love about it. It’s a wonderful fall dessert
- Upside down apple and pear loaf – this loaf is impressive and so homey and delicious, all your guests will love it!
- 5 ingredient champagne rice krispies – the grown up version of a kid favorite!
- No-bake coconut date energy bites – this is a great dessert option for the gluten free guest at your party
- White chocolate peanut grape bites – these little delicious bites taste a lot like a caramel apple
- Whole wheat fruit pizza cookies – when there is a lot of heavy food around at Thanksgiving, these pizza cookies will be a refreshing bite you’re sure to appreciate. Plus, it’s a way to sneak fruit into your kids diet by putting it on top of a cookie.
- Orange cranberry cake – Using some of the best Thanksgiving flavors, these cake bars have tart cranberries and orange in them and are super good!
Do you make any Thanksgiving desserts that aren’t pie? Let me know in the comments below!