There is no time of year that I think about pie more than at Thanksgiving, so today I’m sharing a Thanksgiving pie recipes roundup! These are easy pie recipes for Thanksgiving that everyone is sure to love!
It always makes me happy to be as helpful as possible to my readers and I would take a guess that more than a few of you might be looking for the perfect dessert to bring along to your Thanksgiving meal. I’ve rounded up a few of my favorite pie recipes to help make your search short and sweet.
- 5 Ingredient Brown Sugar Pie This pie is the perfect one to add to your holiday menu because it won’t take you all day in the kitchen to make. Let’s face it, you’re already trying to juggle one million things on any given holiday, so an easy homemade dessert should be at the top of your list.
- 5 Ingredient Pumpkin Pie This recipe is designed to take the stress out of your Thanksgiving dessert. I mean, what better holiday than Thanksgiving to bring along pumpkin pie? You either love it or hate it, but with this recipe, at least it won’t take you all day to bake!
- 5 Ingredient Blueberry Pie with Graham Cracker Crust You’re probably thinking to yourself – ‘blueberry pie. whhhaaaat? blueberries are not in season in Wisconsin this time of year.’ And you would be right. But lucky for me, I like to buy fresh blueberries in bulk over the summer and freeze them. That way, I always have fresh blueberries for delicious pies like this or even smoothies or perhaps my blueberry skillet dump cake. Yuuummmm.
- Nutty Buddy Freezer Pie Just missing the 5 Ingredient cut (this pie has 6 ingredients), this pie is perfect year round. To me, you just can’t go wrong with peanut butter which is why this is one of my favorite desserts. I plan to bring this along to my Thanksgiving dinner because it’s always nice to bring something a touch unexpected. So, I usually bring a more traditional fall flavor pie (something like pumpkin or apple) and another fun flavored pie (like chocolate cream or this amazing nutty buddy pie)
- Coffee Crumble Apple Pie You can’t go wrong with a classic! Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and you’ve got a dessert that anyone at the dinner table will enjoy. This pie is great in what I like to call the transition season – moving from fall into winter. It uses fall fruits, but is a nice warm, cozy pie!
- Strawberries and Cream Icebox Pie My favorite part of this recipe is that it is a no-bake recipe! So, if you always have that family member that claims they can’t bring anything to the dinner party because they don’t cook/bake, you can share this recipe with them and show them just how easy it can be!
Other posts you might enjoy:
- Thanksgiving Desserts That Aren’t Pie
- Thanksgiving Leftovers Breakfast Sandwiches
- What Should I Make For Thanksgiving?
[mv_create title=”Thanksgiving Pie Roundup” key=”681″ type=”list” layout=”grid”]