We all know how busy and chaotic Christmas morning is, so plan ahead for what you’ll be eating to make the morning even more relaxing. These recipes for a delicious Christmas morning are perfect to help everyone have an enjoyable morning after Santa’s visit.
- The perfect thing to do with the kids on Christmas morning! Have fun cooking and eating; what could be better? You can even make the pancakes ahead of time, freeze and simply re-heat when you’re ready to eat!
- If you’re like I am and need a cup of coffee to make the morning happen, then this coffee creamer is super delicious (it’s how I start my day every day!).
- Everything is made better with cream cheese frosting, am I right?! These muffins have a hint of gingerbread flavor, that even the most discerning gingerbread skeptic would love.
- Just throw these cinnamon rolls in the slow cooker while you’re opening presents, when you’re done, you’ll have cinnamon rolls all ready to go!
- I love making large batches of these waffles because they freeze so well. I love to prep them ahead of Christmas morning so breakfast is stress free!
- This recipe is probably the one that gets made most when there are guests in town. It’s so delicious, and everyone loves it (it goes really well with a side of bacon or breakfast sausage!)
- Fearful you won’t have more than 10 minutes for breakfast because of all of the excitement? In that case, I’d highly recommend these 5 ingredient breakfast sandwiches, they’re done in a flash and oh so yummy!
- Another recipe to meal prep ahead of time, with a dose of healthy amidst all of the sugar and sweets during this season.
- I like to make a batch of these or these coconut date energy bites. They’re great to have on hand as a little healthy snack for people to eat throughout the day!
This vegetable frittata is perfect if you’re having any healthy conscious guests over, it’s healthy but it’s also crazy delicious!
- You can totally make/prep all the toppings ahead of time. Then in the morning all you do is make the waffles and viola, you’re done!
- This is what we have every year. They’re so yummy and make for the best scrambled eggs. It simply wouldn’t be a holiday if my dad didn’t make these.
- These are great for a ‘grab and go’ type of breakfast. If you have kiddos, you know they’re not going to want to be patient, grab one of these to eat while they’re opening presents.
- A favorite around my house – people love having a nice cup of hot cocoa in the morning.
- Ok, this is an old recipe but it is still one you absolutely want on your brunch table.
- Just what you need on Christmas morning! A little extra kick of deliciousness in your coffee.
I’d love to know – what does your Christmas morning look like? Any special recipes you love to make?