We all know how busy and chaotic Christmas morning is, so plan ahead for what you’ll be eating to make the morning even more relaxing. These recipes for a delicious Christmas morning are perfect to help everyone have an enjoyable morning after Santa’s visit.
- The perfect thing to do with the kids on Christmas morning! Have fun cooking and eating; what could be better? You can even make the pancakes ahead of time, freeze and simply re-heat when you’re ready to eat!
- If you’re like I am and need a cup of coffee to make the morning happen, then this coffee creamer is super delicious (it’s how I start my day every day!).
Gingerbread Muffins with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Everything is made better with cream cheese frosting, am I right?! These muffins have a hint of gingerbread flavor, that even the most discerning gingerbread skeptic would love.
Slow Cooker Hot Cross Bun Cinnamon Rolls
- Just throw these cinnamon rolls in the slow cooker while you’re opening presents, when you’re done, you’ll have cinnamon rolls all ready to go!
- I love making large batches of these waffles because they freeze so well. I love to prep them ahead of Christmas morning so breakfast is stress free!
5 Ingredient French Toast Casserole
- This recipe is probably the one that gets made most when there are guests in town. It’s so delicious, and everyone loves it (it goes really well with a side of bacon or breakfast sausage!)
5 Ingredient Breakfast Sandwiches
- Fearful you won’t have more than 10 minutes for breakfast because of all of the excitement? In that case, I’d highly recommend these 5 ingredient breakfast sandwiches, they’re done in a flash and oh so yummy!
Healthy Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
- Another recipe to meal prep ahead of time, with a dose of healthy amidst all of the sugar and sweets during this season.
- I like to make a batch of these or these coconut date energy bites. They’re great to have on hand as a little healthy snack for people to eat throughout the day!
5 Ingredient Vegetable Frittata
This vegetable frittata is perfect if you’re having any healthy conscious guests over, it’s healthy but it’s also crazy delicious!
- You can totally make/prep all the toppings ahead of time. Then in the morning all you do is make the waffles and viola, you’re done!
- This is what we have every year. They’re so yummy and make for the best scrambled eggs. It simply wouldn’t be a holiday if my dad didn’t make these.
- These are great for a ‘grab and go’ type of breakfast. If you have kiddos, you know they’re not going to want to be patient, grab one of these to eat while they’re opening presents.
Hot Chocolate Bar (and Mix recipe!)
- A favorite around my house – people love having a nice cup of hot cocoa in the morning.
- Ok, this is an old recipe but it is still one you absolutely want on your brunch table.
- Just what you need on Christmas morning! A little extra kick of deliciousness in your coffee.
I’d love to know – what does your Christmas morning look like? Any special recipes you love to make?
[…] Recipes For A Delicious Christmas Morning […]